• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a Hotel in Portland Maine with...

Kelsey'sMom

Earning My Ears
Park and Fly
Near Maine Mall
Clean and Safe
Reasonable Price
Breakfast Included

Have you stayed at any hotel in Portland that you would advise me not to stay at? We really want to start our holiday off on the right foot.
Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

Embassy Suites. Very nice hotel, but pricey! classey

PARK & DEPART 1-7 NT STAY ONE NIGHT AND PARK 1 UP TO 7 DAYS VALID TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ... $179 plus taxes
PARK & DEPART 8-11NT STAY ONE NIGHT AND PARK 8 UP TO 11 DAYS VALID TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ... $209 plus taxes
PARK & DEPART 12+ STAY ONE NIGHT AND PARK 12 OR MORE DAYS VALID TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ... $249 plus taxes

stayed at embassy 2 trips.

The Howard Johnston is a 2.5 star .... with breakfast. Nothing fancy, and some rooms are very well worn ... so some people may not like this ... it runs around $100 plus taxes. Closer to Maine Mall than Embassy

Stayed at HoJo 3 trips

We did the park n' fly at the Holiday Inn Express. It includes breakfast. It is also very close to the Maine Mall. We have stayed at this hotel several times and we would stay again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter