Looking for a Godmailer

tommycairns

Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course,
Hi, going back down to DL from Calgary at the end of May, fourth trip in 2.5 years. My daughter has just turned three, so her level of Disney awareness has risen exponentially. We are pumping her up to the max. My boys, 12 and eight are already Disney to the bone, but, if anyone would be willing to act as "Fairy Godmailer" I would be forever in your debt. If this is something you could do, could you please PM me for contact info. Many, many thanks in advance.

Tommy

If anyone else is looking for a Fair Godmailer well be at DL 5/8-5/17 and we'd be more than happy to send out postcards to anyone who would like one. Just PM me with your info. Thanks.

I will return the favour to anyone, I will be there 26 May-June 3.

I would be happy to also mail--we did this 2 years ago after my son got his and it was such fun.
We will be in DL 5/30-6/3
send me a PM.

I will be there on the 19th of august, it would be awesome for my little one to get a card before we go :) he would flip over getting mail :) thanks :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter