Looking for a cheap hotel near wdw

Bob O

<font color=navy>Voice of Reason<br><font color=re
My daughter has a season pass to wdw and is planning a spur of the moment visit to wdw this week. I'm trying to find her a inexpensive hotel near wdw. What would you recommend that I tell her?? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Have a look at mousesavers.com. They usually have a list of hotels near WDW that currently have good discount offers.

Yes, she does have a car and season pass provides parking .

Before we moved to FL we often stayed at one of the hotels in the "Marriott Village" on 535. We preferred the Fairfield Inn or Springhill Suites there as they both offer free breakfast.

we stayed at the Clarion Lake Buena Vista - which is a good neighbor hotel - on our last trip - was very spacious and a great room.

How expensive are the hotels above??? My daughter is looking to save some money and won't be in the room much

My daughter has a season pass to wdw and is planning a spur of the moment visit to wdw this week. I'm trying to find her a inexpensive hotel near wdw. What would you recommend that I tell her?? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
I would suggest using hotwire and priceline to score a deal. Betterbidding.com can help with that. There is also a priceline thread in this forum.

I would suggest using hotwire and priceline to score a deal. Betterbidding.com can help with that. There is also a priceline thread in this forum.
That is a good idea too. Priceline has a new way of booking which is like Hotwire so you don't have to bid.

It's spring break, so hotels are pretty expensive. She may want to consider Air B&B. She can get a single room for less than $75 per night.

ETA: Champions World Resort is available via Groupon for $52 plus $7 in taxes:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Champions_World_Resort-Kissimmee_Florida.html
thanks for your link, has been bookmark
o.png

I suggest Hotwire and Priceline, too - But beware of potential added resort and parking fees

Before we moved to FL we often stayed at one of the hotels in the "Marriott Village" on 535. We preferred the Fairfield Inn or Springhill Suites there as they both offer free breakfast.

Yup, stayed here a couple of times at the Fairfield Inn. Clean, safe and close to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter