Looking for a 4 bedroom house with LARGE pool- suggestions please!

thereitis

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I am looking for a 4 bedroom home to rent for 2 weeks in August with a large pool and preferably a hot tub - does anyone know one to recommend?

It doesn't have to be right a Disney, a short drive away would be fine

I see a lot of homes with pools but they all seem quite small.

We will spend a few days just at the pool relaxing - so we want it to be a decent size for 6-8 people.

Thanks!

Try homeaway and look for the Rolling Hills and Indian Creek developments. They generally show pix. of the pool area on the site. You can also google map the place if you get the addy,

I know most of the pools in Windsor Hills are 14x28 with spillover spas attached. Most of the other neighborhoods in that area like Emerald Island, Rolling Hills, etc. we've stayed in are about the same size. The spas are smallish and fit maybe 4 people. Not sure if they get bigger as you go further away from WDW since we generally stay in that area of 192. Formosa Gardens has larger pools on larger lots but with larger price tags. :-)

Have a great trip!

Hasil72 said:
I know most of the pools in Windsor Hills are 14x28 with spillover spas attached. Most of the other neighborhoods in that area like Emerald Island, Rolling Hills, etc. we've stayed in are about the same size. The spas are smallish and fit maybe 4 people. Not sure if they get bigger as you go further away from WDW since we generally stay in that area of 192. Formosa Gardens has larger pools on larger lots but with larger price tags. :-)

Have a great trip!

Thank you. After a while the homes begin to look the same!

I'm now thinking of Windsor Hills as at least there is a nice community pool in addition to the private pool.

Are there any other communities with super nice pools and facilities?

Thank you. After a while the homes begin to look the same!

I'm now thinking of Windsor Hills as at least there is a nice community pool in addition to the private pool.

Are there any other communities with super nice pools and facilities?

Reunion Resort

THANK YOU! The homes look great - and some in our price range!

There's a waterpark but inquire about usage from the owner if you do a private rental. I think if you rent from the resort it's included. There are also many pools throughout the resort that you can use free including one on the 10th or 11th floor of the Reunion Grande.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter