• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for 200 pt. transfer. DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbrudnicki

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to stay at OKW 5/7/06 to 5/13/06. I would like the 200 points transfered to a co-worker who is a DVC member if possible. We want to stay in a 1 bedroom and he said I would need 196 points? My family is open to the week before or after if I would need to rent the points.

I have the points that you need and can transfer them for you. Do you need me to check availability for your dates or has your DVC member friend done that already? The points would be $10/point.

Please e-mail me at lisa6191@aol.com if you are interested.

Thanks,
Lisa

Ok, I had to call MS anyway for something else so I checked your dates. Those dates are available for a 1BR at OKW. Also, you would only need 148 points - 196 is the weekly rate, but since you are not staying over on the Saturday night you will save 48 points. If you are actually staying 7 nights then you would need 196 points.

Let me know if you are interested.
-Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter