~Looking 4 Disneyworld tickets to put under the Christmas tree!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are taking our girls on their first Disney vacation leaving on Feb 8, 2012. I had some dresses made for them that they will receive on Christmas morning, but would love some tickets to go along with them. Can you make some like on this thread? They are so cute! If so, I'd like 4 with…Mommy, Daddy, Emma, and Kate.

Thanks!! :)

These are soooo cute. Could I have you make Mickey Mouse ones for
Colin
Jack
Mommy
Daddy
Date is Jan 26,2013
Thanks so Much! This will make the perfect present to put under our tree this year

I would LOVE 2 pretend tickets to surprise my boys! We are leaving December 25th and their names are Gavin and Hayden. This trip is a complete surprise and they will not know until we are leaving for the airport!!!

These are soooo cute. Could I have you make Mickey Mouse ones for
Colin
Jack
Mommy
Daddy
Date is Jan 26,2013
Thanks so Much! This will make the perfect present to put under our tree this year

I would LOVE 2 pretend tickets to surprise my boys! We are leaving December 25th and their names are Gavin and Hayden. This trip is a complete surprise and they will not know until we are leaving for the airport!!!

If interested please post requests on my thread NOT here
Hugs Mel

Hi could i please have three of these without the xmas theme?

one for Billy
one for Mum
one for Dad

i want to suprise my little boy for his birthday on saturday

thank you

Hi could i please have three of these without the xmas theme?

one for Billy
one for Mum
one for Dad

i want to suprise my little boy for his birthday on saturday

thank you

Hi
sorry
I am not currently DISigning

Hugs Mel

We are taking our kids to Disney World this summer and would like pretend tickets to give as birthday presents. Are these still available, and do you make any without Christmas themes?

Thank you,
Jamie

Please take a moment to read the last post before you post a new one.

Mel who created these DISigns is NOT DISigning at this time. (and it may be a LONG time if she ever is back on a regular basis.)

Her request thread is closed and her Photobucket is now PRIVATE.

I am planning a trip formy two boys as a Christmas surprise. I would love 4 tickets. Tanner. Easton. Mommy. Daddy. January 11 2014 . That you in advance

I am planning a trip formy two boys as a Christmas surprise. I would love 4 tickets. Tanner. Easton. Mommy. Daddy. January 11 2014 . That you in advance

Thank-you for posting this request on my thread. i appreciate it
Hugs Mel

But if so they are perfect - would love to have 6 of the Christmas themed tickets - don't care who is on them - Mickey or Minnie - just need the names to be: Kiley, Devon, Nana, Papa, Ananda, Brad and the date to be May 3, 2014. If you don't have time to do all just one for each of my granddaughters - Kiley and Devon would be awesome. I wish there was something I could do for you in return :)

Hi
I have asked Marion to close this thread
I can still make these but am asking that requests be made on my thread,
Thanks and Hugs
Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter