Looking 1 ticket for Moonlight Magic DESPERATE

I have 2, but would prefer you already be inside the park when I pick them up near the in-park checkin location near RNR @ 5 pm.

I have 2, but would prefer you already be inside the park when I pick them up near the in-park checkin location near RNR @ 5 pm.
I’d be happy to come meet you for the extra one if you don’t mind. I only need 1 for a grandchild. I don’t have park tickets but I could enter as soon as we get the original ones and then bring the extra back

I’d be happy to come meet you for the extra one if you don’t mind. I only need 1 for a grandchild. I don’t have park tickets but I could enter as soon as we get the original ones and then bring the extra back
I am the OP .. still looking for one:(

The entire party must check-in at the same time. And the CM must be the one to place the party wristband on each person.

Unfortunately we don’t have park tickets for today.

If you are unable to find a ticket, we might be able to change plans. However, it looks like you may be taken care of

I got in with my kids. My husband is outside the gate . If you are able .. inbox me. Please don’t change your plans, but let me know if you’re coming and I can tell him.

Awesome! How did it work?
We found someone who had 2, 1 who had one and 2 hours later my husband got a ticket. Reunited inside at 9:45. Great night but got back close to 2:00 am and up at 7 for a tron Vq . Everyone was awesome !

We found someone who had 2, 1 who had one and 2 hours later my husband got a ticket. Reunited inside at 9:45. Great night but got back close to 2:00 am and up at 7 for a tron Vq . Everyone was awesome !
I mean, how did the transfer work? Did you meet up with them outside and go up to the CMs with them?

very nice to hear this news — read your post yesterday and felt so bad with How it all played out … happy ending after all ~ 🤩

very nice to hear this news — read your post yesterday and felt so bad with How it all played out … happy ending after all ~ 🤩
Thank you!! We got pixie dusted for sure. My husband got in a few hours later but it was all good. Thanks for caring about the situation:) you all are fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter