Look who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyfly_Eclipse

<font color=green>Manager of the DISBoard Ghostbus
Howdy! I'm back from another trip to Universal Studios!

(Yes, SpideyHulk, yet again did I run out of time to go to IOA...even though it was open 90 minutes after US closed...lol)

Though do not expect a trip report from me, unless you want to hear ONLY about the Ghostbusters Show because, aside from riding MIB and seeing the Horror Makeup Show once, that's all I did. That's right...no Jaws, BTTF, Earthquake or Shrek 4-D...no IOA thrills or anything.

:rolleyes: I'm getting pathetic aren't I???

Anyway, let's just say, the Ghostbusters know about my website and one is willing to contribute to it. :)

NO IOA!!!!! OMG!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Just kidding. Glad to hear you had a good time. And who says it's all pleasure with you. You were out there taking care of business!!!! Soliciting input for your website!!!!;)

No, no...it's funny because the guy who offered pictures for my website I never saw him play in the Ghostbusters show before yesterday...and never mentioned my website...

OK, it happened like this...

I went to see the first GB Show yesterday. It was cancelled due to some brunch or lunch going on (tables and chairs in the way of the GB Show...don't know what for). So the guys came down for a meet and greet.
Two of the guys (guy in cowboy hat and guy in red) I saw the weekend of Rock the Universe. During that weekend I told one of the guys (the guy in orange I like...who wasn't here this weekend) about my website. I had written the URL in a note. Well, I was jotting notes in my mini spiral notebook and they thought it was an autograph book, so I willingly gave it to them to sign. The guy in the cowboy hat decided to write a "To Do List" in my spiral and jotted down "See Hot Ghostbusters @ 2:00" Then the guy in orange (who wasn't there when I went for RTU) added "or else."

Well, when I saw what the guy in the cowboy hat wrote, I freaked out...I was wondering if he wrote that because he knew because...he saw my website. I thought, well, I gave the URL to the guy in orange...did he tell the other guys about it?? lol :)

Well, today, during the mic check, the guy in green comes up and talks to me. Then did the mic check. As they left, he comes back and out of the blue, says, "You have a website, right? Here's my e-mail if you need some pictures for it."

So...not only did my fave guy have my URL, but he shared it with the other Ghostbusters who probably told each other...including those I had never seen at the show before...

So, my website is visited mainly by DISers and the Ghostbusters. :p

Not that I'm complaining...;)

Fly Fly,

Good for you. You should be proud. That website, even though still growing, is professionally done and I would be thrilled if I was in that show and saw how loyal a fan was.

I'm glad this happened for you.

Keep us posted.

FlyFly - I know how excited you must be. That is really cool - they sound like great guys! Congrats!

yeah, you're absolutely right. It's really neat when you think about it...but I found it rather embarressing when it all was happening. :)

Hmm. Looks like you wont need my Connections, then. You're building your own! I highly recommend e-mailing the GB and telling them about your b-day and when you go up there. They might do like I said. You never know...

true Dark Marauder. :) And making "connections" wasn't exactly easy...especially being shy. :p A completely embarressing experience, but a good one, nonetheless. I'll be e-mailing the GB soon. :) Meant to say "hi" to you, but didn't get the chance. Next time. :)

Hmm...I'm tempted to start a Cylde and Seamore Pirate Mime website, or even start up a Pirate Mime Fan Club! Alas, school, work, moderating, harrassing Robin, making fun of Ghostbusters, and dating Supermodels always seem to get in the way. :)

Maybe I can get FFE to upload a Ghostbuster video I shot in 3/03. :)

I gave the URL to one of the guys back on September 5. Not to any of the other guys...but the guy I DID give the URL to wasn't there and yet the others knew I had a website. I'll probably give the URL to the guy in case he didn't have it.

Cool! I love reading about your Ghostbusters adventures. Keep them coming! LOL :D

I am also teased by employees at Universal. I recognize some people who work at Twister (but sometimes get to take care of the crowds at the Ghostbusters Show).

One guy in particular was just teasing me like crazy...after the 3:45 show, I decided to stick around and wait out until the next show. The guy told me, "You can come back in 30 minutes and still guarantee your spot." lol, does he know me or what!! But I told him, "Well, I'm used to getting here this early from other trips." He replied, "The question is, WHY?"

Silence.

He then says, "OK, which one? Or is it a combination?" :p

When the music started up right before the last show, he moved a bunch of people over near where my spot was (I was already at my spot). He then called me "Psycho" and then said he meant it in a nice way...:p He was telling some stories and being sarcastic with some of the other audience members and then he announced, "We have a few rules around here...No yelling ______ at the cowboy...especially YOU!" He pointed directly at me and this was loud enough that everyone could hear, but I don't remember what he said I couldn't yell...I can say what it SOUNDED like but...LOL!!

After that he walked over and asked, "Were you here at every show??" I said I was. He said, "You must have been disappointed earlier." (due to the 12:00 show cancelled as mentioned above). I told him I wasn't really because they had a meet and greet.

He then replied, "Oh OK. Next time you should just bring a ring and propose and then you can see the show every night."

LMAO!!!!!!! :p

You lucky girl!! I love the theme tune of Ghostbusters - it's sooo dancy......looking forward to seeing the show. As I said earlier - got my electric bass guitar out that I haven't played for a few years and started playing it - driving everyone crazy!! It's beautiful and sunny in England - high 70's....drinking a bacardi breezer.....Mmmmmmmmm.

Thought I'd check out the GBwebsite you keep mentioning, but couldn't see the URL. Any chance?

Carol

The website is one I've created, yet still have a lot to add to it. :) it's www.UniversalIMHO.com

I'll be putting up pictures from the show soon, but had to wait to get the "OK" before I could.

Your websites are going to be great fly fly.......as you are still very young.....I would be careful how much info you give about yourself, where you live, what school you go to etc......it's lovely of you sharing all that with us......but remember.....there are a lot of "loonies" out here on the internet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter