Look What I Received This Morning

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
:hug: The people on the DIS are the absolute BEST !! :hug:

In my Cruise trip report, I mentioned that I had seen a lovely Christmas decoration that had all the characters on it, but when I went back to buy it, it had sold out

Well this morning a package arrived, and I assumed that it was my Hallowe'en exchange gift, so imagine my surprise when I opened it up and not only found the DCL decoration I was after, but also a little bottle of Rosa Regale from the wonderful Ms CustardTart

SANY1947.jpg

SANY1948.jpg

:grouphug: Karen, you're an absolute star and I want to say

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU xxx !!!

thanks.jpg

You really can't imagine how thrilled and happy I am this morning, I'm absolutely chuffed to bits

Like I said, the people on the DIS are the BEST !!!

WOW that is such a kind and generous thing to do.

The people on the DIS amaze me

What a lovely thing to do Karen:hug: I love the decoration:thumbsup2

Fantastic decoration Mandy and so lovely of Karen too.:goodvibes

Awww how lovely Mandy.

Karen is such a sweetie. :hug:

Oh that is such a lovely ornament you lucky girl Mandy!
Karen what a lovely thing to do :thumbsup2

how lovely Mandy, what a kind thought Karen :goodvibes

Lovely christmas ornament Mandy, I can see whay you like it:goodvibes

Very sweet thing to do Karen, nice one:thumbsup2

How kind of Karen to get you the gift! And a bonus little tipple too! :thumbsup2

Lovely ornament though, I can see why you wanted one Mandy!

Mandy that is lovely and what a wonderful thing for Karen to do:hug:

that is so lovely, what a kind thing to do, well done Mrs Tart

...but she sounds amazing!!! :worship: :littleangel::flower3:
:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Thank you everyone but enough, enough!!! I'll get all bigheaded, if you're not careful...

Ooops - too late!!!
DSCF2004-1-1.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sssh don't tell Mandy but TBH she made such a fuss about me forgetting to bring any fizzy wine to the Girly weekend, I just hoped she'd shut up if I sent her a thimble full of Rosa Regale!!! As for the decoration, I swear she must have brainwashed me when I shared a room with her in Birmingham! All I remember is a voice in my head saying "Must buy for Mandy... Must buy for Mandy..." the 1st time I went into 'Mickey's Mates' on the cruise... ;) :rolleyes1 :wizard:

Sssh don't tell Mandy but TBH she made such a fuss about me forgetting to bring any fizzy wine to the Girly weekend, I just hoped she'd shut up if I sent her a thimble full of Rosa Regale!!! As for the decoration, I swear she must have brainwashed me when I shared a room with her in Birmingham! All I remember is a voice in my head saying "Must buy for Mandy... Must buy for Mandy..." the 1st time I went into 'Mickey's Mates' on the cruise... ;) :rolleyes1 :wizard:

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter