• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Look What I found...

Thank you for posting!
She is an active DISboard member on the Creative DISign forum and she does pop up here on the scrapbooking forum to say hi and share here designs! :) Very creative, aren't they??

I've been following her for a few weeks. She even DISigned some cards for me :)

I found these on Pinterest a few weeks ago, and printed out about 90 of them as 4 x 6 collage photos at Target so each is 3 x 4 and will fit in the PL pockets! I have started a Project Mouse file with all these cards, 4 x 6 and 2 x 3 from Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios, and am going to organize them all into Parks, Dining, Characters, etc.

Thanks so much, I just printed a bunch out:cool1:

Computerly challenged, here. "HOW" do I print them without getting all the disclaimer stuff on the bottom?

On the very bottom of the picture itself (once on photobucket) is a circle to enlarge. Click on that and once it pops up, right click & save or copy & paste.

Just seeing this now! Thanks guys, delighted you are enjoying the cards :goodvibes Feel free to pop over to our thread in Creative DISigns if there are any cards you'd like to request!

Awesome find!!!! I can't wait to use these in my album of our trip this summer. Thanks for sharing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter