• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

look what came in the mail!

LOVE THEM!!

Who did you book through to get those? I would love one or two for our bags but never seem to pick the right company or package :)

Booked through Disney ....I know in the past there were cute ones to have made on Etsy.
Kids were pretty excited to see them though....feels like time is dragging but it is close now

If you only buy tickets through Disney, you don't get the "perks." Last time we went, we booked the hotel through our timeshare, so we couldn't do the whole package as we have in the past. When I called Disney to order our tickets, they said only people who get the package deal - room and tickets - get the luggage tags and things. So I went through a discounter instead - no reason to pay full Disney prices if I didn't get the perks.

We booked on site hotel and hoppers...I was actually going to cancel the hoppers and buy them through flight centre in Canada, but when I called in they said they would have to cancel the entire reservation and rebook it and then the room rate jumped, so we left it alone . There were some small perks we got pins, lanyards , the luggage tags, I think maybe we get little knapsacks too? then a savings card , with some discounts , like 10% dining in Downtown Disney, looks like this...

opyz8.jpg

You get those with the Costco package as well.
we were really bummed as Canadians we could not buy the Costco package, even though we are Costco members, the Costco package also came with a Character meal voucher.

Yeah that is a bummer. The Costco package took a little bit of sting out of the cost. But I also noticed that it was similar to what packages 3rd party travel agents were offerings.

Costco travel is just really getting off it's feet here in Canada so it may eventually expand to provide similar packages as they have in the U.S. Sometimes it just takes a bit longer to get things rolling up here!

Hope so. ..It was weird you can in a round about way find the packages on the .ca the site but the fine print disallows Canadians ...next trip fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter