Look I've got a waist now!!

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
THis was taken by a diver while we were in the underwater viewing chamber right out in the ocean at the Great Barrier Reef. Ignoring the fact that I have no make-up on and still have a double shin and cellulite on my arms(of all places), I have a waist developing again - Yeay!!!

220meand_zach_underwater-med.jpg

Great pic! I see that waist! Woo woo!!! No hiding it now!!! LOL!! Good for you!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Great picture...you do have a waist..I am so jealous.
Congrats and great job

I want a waist to! - GREAT GOING! thanks for sharing the picture!:D

YOU SURE DO!!! You have a great figure! Stop pointing out things that you don't like (arrrrgh, I'm going to reach through the screen and bash you on the head, watch out!) :) Elise, you look fabulous, even WITHOUT make up! :) I am very impressed! You are looking really really HUBBA HUBBA, I like that bathing suit alot!!! (plus you look really happy and relaxed!) :)

WOW- it looks great- and don't point out the things you're still not so pleased with- we would never have noticed them unless you pointed them out!!! So flaunt that GORGEOUS waist- and bosom!!! And that's all people will notice!

AWESOME JOB!!! And your boy is a precious one!!

So jealous of your barrier reef trip- how wonderful!!
Tara

You are definitely looking <b>good</b>, Elise!

You are looking good!! Nice picture. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter