• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Look for me at MVMCP!

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
If you go to MVMCP...
and if you go see Belle's Enchanted Christmas storytelling at Fairytale Gardens....
and if Belle introduces one of her good friends by the name Angela...
That will be me!

I will have to have a look and get a nice Pic if it happens when we are down.

We are not sure yet if we are going this year and if we do it wil only be for a few days but we will sure try to get to Fairytale Gardens.

I think I will be missing my Dec trip this year, Angie. Sure wish I was there to see you. :thumbsup2

I will be there on 11/28 with my DGrD(3) - I was going to try and get her to the storytelling that night !! That would be extra- great if we saw you there ! :thumbsup2

AngieBelle said:
If you go to MVMCP...
and if you go see Belle's Enchanted Christmas storytelling at Fairytale Gardens....
and if Belle introduces one of her good friends by the name Angela...
That will be me!

We'll be there 11/28. Will this be listed in the schedule? I looked at my map/schedule from last year and I don't see it on there. If it's not on there will there be a sign posted by the garden? We missed Storytime with Belle last year because I didn't realize that it wasn't shown everyday :confused3
So I promised DD8 that we will see it this year. Belle is her FAVORITE princess princess:

Thanks!!
Kimba

I'll be there on the 7th....I'll have to stop by and see if you're there!!!

Fairytale Gardens is in a little nook by the castle, right across from the Starlight Cafe. Yes, I imagine they will have the showtimes posted outside the little theatre.

I'm doing it for the first time tonight!

Please tell us about Mvmcp and if there were changes from last year /schedule of the shows. Thanks.

We will also be there on the 28th, so we will make sure to stop by and see the show. With all these DIS'ers there on the 28th, you better make sure you are working that party.

How exciting! We are going, but not until December 21. Will you be doing it the entire time?

How exciting for you to get to do this!

We'll be there on 12/8 and I will be looking for you!!

<deleted>

Sorry about that. I misunderstood your original post, along with your username.

Again, my bad. Apologies.

What does this have to do with character integrity? I'm playing myself!

I don't yet know if I'll be at all the parties. I'm scheduled the first two, but I don't have my schedule for beyond that.

bjakmom said:
I will be there on 11/28 with my DGrD(3) - I was going to try and get her to the storytelling that night !! That would be extra- great if we saw you there ! :thumbsup2

3 big kids will be there that night too. :)

AngieBelle said:
What does this have to do with character integrity? I'm playing myself!

I don't yet know if I'll be at all the parties. I'm scheduled the first two, but I don't have my schedule for beyond that.

Please keep us updated! We would love to be able to see you!

Hey Angie. I will be trying to go on Dec 14th. You better be there (JK, but I haven't seen you in awhile. Where have you been?). Anyway, I will be in Frontierland tonight and Friday.

And orljustin, it is a live show. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter