• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Look for a particular design can anyone help

Stephieann

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>Oh no....he is M
A while back (some time in 05 or early 06), there was a tshirt direction post on a tshirt that was posted. the tshirts had some kinda of a swirl design. was not tye dyed. something was put on the shirt to resist the color and make the swirl mickey design. does anyone have this or know what i am talking about?

I know what you are talking about and have made them and they were super fun to make.:thumbsup2

Here is the link for instructions: http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11237

Mine came out pretty cute!:teeth: You can't see but under the Mickey head, I also had WDW 2005.:)
ee6838c9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter