• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

look at my trip counter, are you jealous?

HoosierFantasia

Growing older but not up......
For the last couple of years we have been planning this family reunion trip. We are flying down Sat. morning out of Indy at 6:30, staying at the Polynesian, boarding the Wonder on Thursday adn flying home on Sunday. We have PS's for the Rose and Crown and Cindy's b-fast. Also doing the Hoop Dee Do adn Dive Quest.
I cant' thank you all enough for all the information and help you have givin me in preparing for this trip.
I was always so jealous looking at everyones trip counters that were down to 1 or 0 days. Well now its my turn!
talk with everyone in about 10 days!

KRushton, Netmark and my2sons, hope to see you somewhere at the World or Wonder. Have a good time!

Bill

Us jealous Bill? Aw, come on!:D And what's this about hearing from you in 10 days??? We want a trip report from the Internet Cafe onboard ship....then we'll be REALLY jealous!

Have a WONDERful trip.....and have a Carribean Lemonade for me!

We will be down there with you Billy Boy!!! Maybe we will see you Sunday night or Monday morning, we have breakfast at the Crystal Pal Mon. at 8:05. Looking forward in meeting you and your family . Have a safe trip down. Marla:smooth:

Bon Voyage and have a wonderful time! :cool:
Want to hear all about your family reunion when you get back :D
Still 6 months to go here.... :(

We've got more than a year to go. But to me, planning is half the fun, and when the times comes to board, the planning is over, and it's almost time to start saving money to do it all over again! LOL!!! Have fun!

Have a great trip!

Actually no, Im not jealous of anyone's vacations anymore. We joined DVC in Nov and know we have some type of Disney vaca for the next 40yrs.
We just did Disney in Oct (stayed 9 nights at the Wilderness Lodge). We are cruising this Nov on the Magic 7day Eastern. And next Oct 2003 we will be back at Disney.
So no more jealousy.

But have a great cruise!

Yes I'm jealous --- just got back from our cruise yesterday and it was terrific for families. The children's program was the best I've ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter