• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Look At My Carving

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
Hiya

Here's the pumpkin its just taken me two hours to carve, Its Maleficent as a dragon, I have gotta say I am dead impressed with it,

Plus its my first attempt at posting a pic!!!

Anna

Unlit
PICT0028.jpg

Lit
PICT0029.jpg

my next two are jack sparrow and a skull and cross bones, then I am onto maleficent herself and maybe gollum

I do about 8 for our drive

Really impressive stuff!!! Mine would have fallen to pieces if I'd attempted anything like that! Very artistic!!

That's amazing Anna!! Me and my daughter are going to carve our pumpkin after school, but it's not going to be anything quite so fantastic!! BTW, your Disney Dollars should be there in a few days, they were mailed out on the 20th!!!

WOW!

That is very impressive - you must be very patient with steady hands!

Wowww, I have to say that is absolutely amazing. :worship: You did such a fantastic job of it! You definitely have to show us photos of the other ones once you've done them. :p

It's inspiring too, as I'm planning to carve a pumpkin or two this year! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter