Look-Alikes!

Totally Marissa Tomei! :goodvibes Very strong resemblence! I'm getting a slight Matt Lauer feel from your hubby.

Its sooooo nice to "see" you after all these years my friend! :) You are as pretty as you are nice. :) Oh and I love the pick of your kid's happy mood in front of WDW. :lmao: We have a few of those shots as well. :lmao:

Junie~:goodvibes :goodvibes The funny thing is that when I clicked on that pic, I thought, "That's a nice pic of us.":goodvibes Then, I looked closer and saw DS's face. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 He is the middle child and the monkey of the family.:rotfl:

I, too, see similarities between the three celebs...in facial structure, smiles, etc. And I think they're all attractive (well, Britney was and hopefully will be again...)

Johnnie,
What do you think? (I chose a younger Britney Spears for comparison, in part because all the current pics of her are, well, you know... Plus, the other two pics are of younger versions of Garafalo & Holmes.)

200px-Truth_about_cats_and_dogs_movie_poster.jpg

bio.jpg

img_3.jpg

I think the smiles are similar :) Plus we all seem to have the chubby cheeks in the pictures so that's similar too :laughing:

Thanks Shartricia!!! (since youre somewhere in between Sharon Stone and Patricia Arquette ;) )

:lmao: You are so goofy! :lmao:

I gotta remember to bring my camera to work so I can take a pic of my Patricia pic. :lmao:

ok, i wasn't going to do it, but now i'm totally going to because this thread is way too fun! here's me.....

100_0737.jpg

i'll be very curious to see if i resemble anyone... i don't think that i look like anyone but plain ol' me :goodvibes

ok, i wasn't going to do it, but now i'm totally going to because this thread is way too fun! here's me.....

100_0737.jpg

i'll be very curious to see if i resemble anyone... i don't think that i look like anyone but plain ol' me :goodvibes

As soon as I saw your pic, I thought of Minnie Driver, but I can't find a good picture of her for comparison.

Maybe this one...
minnie-driver1.jpg

DBF is VERY happy with his matches. I showed him and he goes "wow I didnt know I was such a babe!" Apparantly, he never listens when I tell him.

Thanks guys, this is a great thread Cathryn!

I'll play. Ya'll are really good at this so I'm curious as to what you come up with for me. :thumbsup2

halloween007.jpg

kim-1.jpg

Here's another photo, but the same vacation, different days..and with my kids...I don't think I look like anybody!
TheGreenbrierAugust2007015_edited.jpg

Hey, PRETTY!!!!

I see Naomi Watts too. I laughed at your signature about turning thirty. Just want to tell you that life really gets better and better in my opinion. Turned forty this year.

I'll play. Ya'll are really good at this so I'm curious as to what you come up with for me. :thumbsup2

halloween007.jpg

kim-1.jpg

Hey! Those aren't big pictures. I almost popped off the page with one of mine. I too am challenged with the pics. Just learned how to post them on this thread. How exciting. A brand new world.

I feel like I know who you look like but it's not coming. Frustrating!!! I'll get it but just wanted to pop on and tell you that you have great eyes. Great eyes.....it's probably in the eyes.

HEY WAIT!!! Am I going crazy about you saying the pics are large or did you just edit?!?!? It's late maybe I got it wrong.

HEY WAIT!!! Am I going crazy about you saying the pics are large or did you just edit?!?!? It's late maybe I got it wrong.

No worries, you are still sane :laughing: I must've edited it just as you were replying. I figured out how to make them a little smaller so I deleted that part.

I will play but I think DH and I are too old.......we are both almost 50.

Being that I am an old lady and need to lose 40 lbs or so I have never had anyone tell me I looked like anyone famous. Not now and not when I was young and skinny. Good luck.:rotfl2:

110_1092-1.jpg

Here is DH. Everyone always tells him he should play a bad guy on TV. No one in particular....just a bad guy.

110_1091-1.jpg

Momneedsvacay - I turned 30 last month! I didn't think it'd bother me so I was surprised when I felt weird about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter