Look-Alikes!

l_36eaf954756fe9614b08d9b395d3b848.jpg

A thinner Brody Jenner:
brody.jpg

Cheri Oteri (from Saturday Night Live):
cheri.jpg
cheri1.jpg

Can I post a different one? It's 13 years old, but apparently I look like Marilyn Manson in the last one I posted (not according to DISers, though)...

19green2.jpg

Kim, first of all....

You are gorgeous. Amazing bone structure. I agree with the Vanessa Minello. I can definitely see that.

Beth, I think you are talking about Lesley Anne Down. She is on The Bold and the Beautiful. I agree. Older than you of course Kim. But geez she never ages that woman. She looks the same as she did in North and South.

Thank you so much for the nice compliment! :goodvibes Funny you should say that about Lesley Anne Down, my roommate in college used to say the same thing (20 years ago of course!). But here's a pic of me from 4 years ago :eek: , who'd 'a thought?!

fatme.jpg
KK.jpg

DH has been compared to Andy Reid (Eagles coach) before. He's lost weight since this pic and looks totally different.
reid_andy9.jpg

ooooooo...can ya'll do me???
TheGreenbrierAugust2007012_edited.jpg

This is the only pic of just me I have.... I'll look for more... hope this works!

Here's another photo, but the same vacation, different days..and with my kids...I don't think I look like anybody!
TheGreenbrierAugust2007015_edited.jpg

Thank you so much for the nice compliment! :goodvibes Funny you should say that about Lesley Anne Down, my roommate in college used to say the same thing (20 years ago of course!). But here's a pic of me from 4 years ago :eek: , who'd 'a thought?!

fatme.jpg
KK.jpg

]
YAY!!! Good for you!! Good job!!!!! :woohoo:

Thats freaking hard to do!!! :yay:

ooooooo...can ya'll do me???
TheGreenbrierAugust2007012_edited.jpg

This is the only pic of just me I have.... I'll look for more... hope this works!

Denise Richards:

DeniseRic_Steve_14403181_400.jpg

Denise Richards, DEFINITELY!

JunieJay and DisneyPhD - thanks for the sweet words some pages ago! I appreciate much. :) I googled Charlene Tilton, and that chick is hot!

My husband looks a little like a blond Tobey Maguire.

Okay I am going to stick around on this thread and see if I can spot any celebrity resemblances!

Ironically, my DH was a full time touring rock musician before we got married..... :lmao: no joke! :rotfl2:

Here is one of DH and I taken late last year. I didn't have highlights then. Looking through our pics, there are very few of the two of us.:mad: I'm going to have to rectify that.:thumbsup2 Also, I'm wearing sunglasses in most of my pics. :lmao:

DSC01861_small.jpg

Totally Marissa Tomei! :goodvibes Very strong resemblence! I'm getting a slight Matt Lauer feel from your hubby.

Its sooooo nice to "see" you after all these years my friend! :) You are as pretty as you are nice. :) Oh and I love the pick of your kid's happy mood in front of WDW. :lmao: We have a few of those shots as well. :lmao:

Here's another photo, but the same vacation, different days..and with my kids...I don't think I look like anybody!
TheGreenbrierAugust2007015_edited.jpg

You are so pretty and it looks like your little girl got your good looks (probably both girls did, but I can only see the one! :) ). What a little cutie she is too. I love that she has the same cute hair do as Mommy! :)

You are so pretty and it looks like your little girl got your good looks (probably both girls did, but I can only see the one! :) ). What a little cutie she is too. I love that she has the same cute hair do as Mommy! :)

Aren't you all so sweet... :grouphug: Thank GOD my DD's ended up blonde...it gives me a reason to keep highlighting my hair!!!!! :yay:

I have to post quick...my post total is 666 and I'm totally superstitious!!!! ACK!!!!!!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter