Look-Alikes!

me.jpg

Right away I saw Helena Bonham Carter. Shot... I had 2 pics but Photobucket just went down. I will post them later.

Got it:

helena.jpg
helena1.jpg

Wow, you guys are good. I don't think I look like anyone but here is a pic I took with my cell phone a few weeks ago when I got my haircut (ignore the phone!!)
shorthair.jpg

Heidi.jpg

My fiance looks like Adam Sandler to me, but he gets told that he looks like the guy from ER (totally forgot his name)"
5c86fd1e.jpg
Anyone?

Ok I can see the emma samms thing with this picture. I had no clue who she was and had to google her.

Emma_Samms.jpg

I found a good Jenna Elfman one for kdibattista but it isn't letting me copy it. :guilty:

Pooh_Friend#1, in the first picture I'm seeing a little bit of Melanie Griffith, not so much in the 2nd one though.

Pooh_Friend#1, in the first picture I'm seeing a little bit of Melanie Griffith, not so much in the 2nd one though.

And I see Jennifer Garner in the second photo but not the first.

This is my drivers's license photo. Any takers?

sphoto.jpg

Geez, I have a day off the DIS and I come back to over 10 pages! How am I ever going to catch up? Sorry if I'm repeating look alikes....then again, maybe that's a good thing?

I think you look like Ali Larter of Heroes.

249833~Ali-Larter-Posters.jpg

Geez, I have a day off the DIS and I come back to over 10 pages! How am I ever going to catch up? Sorry if I'm repeating look alikes....then again, maybe that's a good thing?

I think you look like Ali Larter of Heroes.

I'm coming in late to this game so I may be repeating... I see Kim Basinger:
sphoto.jpg
kimba.jpg

OMG, this is one of the 3 pictures I have online! LOL! My cousin actually scanned this photo for me because it had her brother in the background, who was tragically killed in a white water rafting incident...its the only picture that exists of him and I together, even though we grew up and went to school together. :( :( I treasure it. I think y'all said I looked like I Dream of Jeanie in this pic, but I think that is just because we both happened to be talking on olive green phones! :lmao: I look absolutely nothing like her - didn't when this pic was taken 20 years ago and don't now!

47b7ce11b3127ccebf2a8931928b00000035100CatHLJu2cMd

And Barbara Eden:

marqua6.jpg

Gotta love those running shorts though, huh?

RIght next to that photo I have about 10 pictures of various DISers who did not know how to upload pictures so I did it for them. I have NO Idea who these people are, and if they want their pictures back! :p I guess I should post them here, or delete them! :lmao:

JunieJay,

It's so good to put a face with a name! I know others have said it, but you really do look like Sharon Stone. But in this pic, you also have that impish smile I love in Alicia Silverstone so much! Bee-you-tee-ful!

I think you look like Alison Sweeney from Days of our Lives!

Kim

Alison_Sweeney.jpg

I'm in:

This is a few weeks ago:
shower018-1.jpg

Here is DH a few weeks ago:
shower035.jpg

I don't have anyone for me but I think DH could pass for anyone on the Sopranos :rotfl2: .

I found another site for celebrity look-alikes. http://analogia.lycos.co.uk/search

You have to put a dot in the center of each eye, I guess that's how they measure. Whichever celebrity has eyes the same distance apart is your match. It's not accurate, but it's fun to play around with!

Okay, I tried this--and here's what I learned:
1) Always, always smile!
2) Concealer is my friend. Lipstick is my best friend. And eyeliner makes me look like Alice Cooper.
3) I wouldn't look good bald.

I played around with it. Apparently, it thinks I look like Mandy Moore on a good day, Annie Lennox regularly, and Alice Cooper/Robert Smith when I'm feeling in a gender-bending mood. Oh, and there was that Adrian Brody comparison.....:rotfl2:

Lots of fun, but not as much fun as this thread!!!!

charitylook2.jpg

That is what I got with the new look alike program someone posted a few posts back.

Here is a couple more pictures of me..any ideas?
charity2.jpg

charity3.jpg

and no thats not my sippy cup lol:rotfl:

momrayne1.jpg

I also see Jennifer Coolidge, especially in your face shape, with its strong bone structure, and confident smile. She's really quite attractive, but it's hard to find a picture of her smiling & which doesn't show her doing her character-actress vamp for the camera. So I've chosen this shot (I wish she WAS smiling to show you what I see):

jennifer_coolidge_d.jpg

DH and I.....any thoughts?

KK.jpg

Kim

Kim, first of all....

You are gorgeous. Amazing bone structure. I agree with the Vanessa Minello. I can definitely see that.

I have no idea what her name is but there's a British woman (or she plays British) on some soap opera. I know it's not Days or Y&R. One of the others. :rotfl: Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Beth, I think you are talking about Lesley Anne Down. She is on The Bold and the Beautiful. I agree. Older than you of course Kim. But geez she never ages that woman. She looks the same as she did in North and South.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter