Look-Alikes!

I put my husbands picture in My Heritage and it said he looked most like Al Pacino:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Sorry but I'm just not seeing it:confused3 :laughing:

al-pacino-picture-2.jpg
daddyboys.jpg

Oh my!:lmao:

lisaviolet - the bottom pic of you on page 73 - I actually thought that was Brenda Strong's pic when I was scrolling thru!

DisneyPhD - I did post wedding pix! I can't find the thread ... it seems that search has hit the farts - but we're about a month away from our first anniversary. :) Thanks!
I do have weird eyes. I'm glad that there's something on my face to counterbalance my chipmunk cheeks. :)

:rotfl:

I too have chipmunk cheeks! Which are nicely offset by my overly large forehead!!!!:rotfl2:

I've never posted a picture before - let me try:

[imghttp://images2b.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53268%3Evq%3D3333%3E7%3A6%3E%3B52%.jpg/img]

-- Laura :)

I've never posted a picture before - let me try:

[imghttp://images2b.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53268%3Evq%3D3333%3E7%3A6%3E%3B52%.jpg/img]

-- Laura :)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong - the space between the "j" and "pg" isn't there when I preview it :confused:

Okay, here is the one I posted a while back
64525momandismaller-med.jpg

You guys said either Tea Leone or Laura Innes
I put in the website someone posted a few pages back and they said Milla Jovovich, Stephanie Seymour or Jennifer Love Hewitt.
I also had it do my mom from this same picture and it said Liza Minnelli, Stephanie Seymour and Drew Barrymore.
For my DD (see pic in sig) it said Vivica A Fox :confused3 or Drew Barrymore
For DS it said Placido Domingo :confused3 or Orlando Bloom.

I thought it was interesting that for my mom and I we had one of the same matches and my mom and my DD also had one of the same matches.

Okay I had to look up Tea Leone I didn't know who she was. I agree Cristi you do look like her!!

Everybody else is getting a whole bunch of look alike opinions...I feel so left out! :sad1: Maybe I just don't look like anyone famous? :confused3

Everybody else is getting a whole bunch of look alike opinions...I feel so left out! :sad1: Maybe I just don't look like anyone famous? :confused3

This thread has become so long, it's impossible to catch up when someone's post gets buried. Can you repost your picture?

DH and I.....any thoughts?

KK.jpg

Kim
I have no idea what her name is but there's a British woman (or she plays British) on some soap opera. I know it's not Days or Y&R. One of the others. :rotfl: Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

I didn't really get one either. I posted way back. I got a cross between two people. Post your picture again, maybe it just got lost in the fast moving thread.

Here's mine again, but I don't think anyone will come up with anything. I think I'm too german-looking. :laughing:

Xmas2005.jpg

Beth, you remind me of a younger Meredith Viera. Someone else on this thread sorta reminded me of her too, but even more so you:

13236_meredith_viera0113_122_497lo.jpg

TrueEeyore, please repost your pic, someone will surely come up with your celebrity lookalike. Some people have a stronger resemblence than others, but I think everyone has someone they at least slightly resemble.

Which reminds me we still need to find someone for DisneyPhD!

You seriously do look like Nancy Kerrigan!

And JunieJay - when I met you - I thought Sharon Stone. Seriously, your bone structure, coloring and bearing are quite a lot like her.

So here's me -- my friend Katie took this picture recently while we were plopped down in the park. I genuinely don't think I look like anyone in particular.

DL427.jpg

Hey Dana!! Nice to see you here. Grab an anchor girl and hang on, cuz we need you around here on a more regular basis!! I know, I know, you're a newlywed and have better things to do than hang out on a Disney BB. But still, please try and check in every so often!! How is married life treating you?

O.K., now on to your pic. I absolutely LOVE this picture. You are a person who exudes confidence, and I really think this picture depicts this. As far as physically, when I met you I thought of Britney Spears (pre mental illness) or Jessica Simpson, but your personality is so much different than those two women its really not a good comparison. I need to think of someone more sophisticated and intelligent for you, let me chew on it.

As far as Sharon Stone, I do see a resemblence, especially now that she is older (and so am I!) She had a softer look to her than I ever did when she was young, but now that we're both in our 40s I see pics of her sometimes that look so much like me its a bit scary! I just need a nose job though. Which I'll never get. :p

Anyway, I am so glad you dropped in and I hope you'll stick around or start a thread about how you are doing. Now let me think of a better celebrity lookalike for you......

Also, Beth, your little boy(the older of your two) reminds me so much of a young Matt Damon! He really is a dead ringer for him! :) I can't really see your husband real well with the sunglasses on, but does he resemble Matt Damon?

UGH!! How do I put the picture in??? It didn't work!

I am the blonde! Any ideas? I hope this works I have never posted a pic before.

I'll post me again. I got one comment and that was slight resemblance to Janeane Garrofalo

1278436883_l.jpg

Caradana, that picture you posted reminds me of Charlene Tilton (back in her younger days, of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter