Longest wait you've ever seen at WDW?

DisneyWorldWisher

DIS Veteran
Longest we seen was 85 minutes for Soarin'...which was at least 40 minutes longer then any other line we seen at our trip.

In July the wait time for soarin during park close and EMH was 115 mins. When we were at MK in Dec the wait for Splash was 90mins and the FP was just as long.

320 min for the wedway people mover back in the 80's. It was worth the wait. :)
Scott

Longest we saw was 120 minutes for Soarin' on 12/30/06. No way would I wait that long, especially if I can get Fast Pass. Too many other things to occupy me in that amount of time!

90 minutes for Soarin' in November of last year (the week after Thanksgiving).

Before FP 2 1/2 hours in the middle of July for Splash Mountain.

Rides use to get way up in the 300's especialy the E tickets back when it was just Epcot and Magic Kingdom. There was no fast pass and there was no other two parks to filter out the crowds. You spent the majority of your day waiting in lines and often didn't get everything done. Although Epcot was a lot cooler back then and it had some of the greatest classic AA rides disney has ever made. now they have gone ot that great landfill in the sky. er you know what I mean.

Rides use to get way up in the 300's especialy the E tickets back when it was just Epcot and Magic Kingdom. There was no fast pass and there was no other two parks to filter out the crowds. You spent the majority of your day waiting in lines and often didn't get everything done. Although Epcot was a lot cooler back then and it had some of the greatest classic AA rides disney has ever made. now they have gone ot that great landfill in the sky. er you know what I mean.

Was looking @ online videos of Horizons & the original Journey into Imagination Experience recently & besides being sad they are no more, I was surprised @ the fact the actual ride time was nearly 15 min on Horizons & I believe 11 or 12 for Imagination. Doesn't seem that the actual ride attractions built today give you that much bang for your wait-time.

I only went 1x as a kid, pre-fast pass days. If a line is longer than 20 minutes we just fast pass it. Why wait?

I agree- I all I remember about my first trip in 1986 (I was 8) was waiting in line for over an hour for every ride. (both sides of space mountain were outside) I think it was almost 2 1/2 hours!:eek:

170 minutes for splash mountain. Dont remember the year but it was in the summer.

I worked on Main Street back in 1991 and had friends at the park on July 4. Mass exodus occured after the fireworks via Main Street and backstage for parts. My friends told me they waited 3 hours to take the monorail to the Contemporary. Can't imagine what the other monorail wait time was, since most people don't realize the resort monorail goes to the TT too. They were pretty ticked that I had not told them about being able to walk to the Contemporary.

Around Easter 2005 all of the rides were in the 110- 140(BTMRR) minute wait time. Waiting in line for Splash Mountain, Big thunder, Space Mountain, Space Ranger Spin, and POTC, took up the entire day.

200+ minutes for Soarin I think 12/31/06 or the days that followed. Waiting for more then 3 hours is a little crazy I think.

A major perk to living locally, we never ever wait in lines longer than 20 minutes, sometimes I'll push it to 30. We always use fast passes and try to avoid peak times. If we hit a peak day we just walk around and enjoy all the things that have no lines (shows, fireworks, shopping, etc). I've seen 200+ minute waits many times for Soarin' and TT. INSANE! Peter Pan at over an hour is nothing uncommon either.

On the plus side I went yesterday and the park was empty. So cool!

90 minutes for Soarin and one time we went in July to meet our inlaws and Splash Mountain had a 110 minute wait...I thought I was seeing things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter