Longest Vacation Ever! VGC, Aulani, & More!--Complete!!!

Great couple of days again. I always forget quite how big the US is and think you can get everywhere in a couple hours! Makes our 9 hour flight and 5 hour time difference not seem so bad!

Aulani looked lovely in those night pictures.

Will be going to Aulani first week of June - so your report was awesome! I was wondering if you can help me out with a couple of questions though?
- how far is the walk from Aulani to the neighboring marriott resort door to door? I have a little one, with little feet. =D
- did you try to restos across the street like the monkeypod kitchen? Again, how far to walk there from the main entrance of Aulani?

Thanks for the lovely pictures.

Will be going to Aulani first week of June - so your report was awesome! I was wondering if you can help me out with a couple of questions though?
- how far is the walk from Aulani to the neighboring marriott resort door to door? I have a little one, with little feet. =D
- did you try to restos across the street like the monkeypod kitchen? Again, how far to walk there from the main entrance of Aulani?

Thanks for the lovely pictures.
We did not venture across the street. There are two Marriott resorts. The one that shares the lagoon with Aulani is a very short walk. The other Marriott is a a couple lagoons down. It's been awhile now, but definitely not more than a mile and our little ones made the walk. Very enjoyable scenery makes it seem like nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter