Long time lurker...

alisaurus

Earning My Ears
...first time poster. Hi guys! :wave:
After over a year of reading all your posts, my first two WDW visits under my belt and planning my third, I figured it was time to pop in and say hello. Thanks for all the info you guys provide.. I hope to contribute in the future!

I'm a long time lurker too! Just had my first post this weekend after lurking since 2008! I thought it was about time. I too have found so much useful info on these boards. Now I need to read all the info on signatures, etc so I can have fun info and countdowns too! Welcome!

...first time poster. Hi guys! :wave:
After over a year of reading all your posts, my first two WDW visits under my belt and planning my third, I figured it was time to pop in and say hello. Thanks for all the info you guys provide.. I hope to contribute in the future!
Awesome!

WOW, I don't feel so bad now. I have been a lurker for a while now too and just started posting a little...I don't know how we would have survived our trips without this website and our precious TA. Waiting patiently on November. Thanks everyone for taking such good care of us all!

I haven't lurked as long but have also posted my first post. So much to learn and share, it's wonderful.

Long time lurker here as well! Been reading posts since early 2014 when we decided to take our son to Disney for the first time.

I've been lurking for the past few months too! I see you've stayed at Pop twice - I'm staying there for my first on-site hotel - any tips you'd be willing to share?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter