Long time lurker.....new member!!!

CakeArt

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just want to thank everyone in advance. I've been reading these boards for YEARS and just never registered. The info I've gotten from these forums is extremely useful, and I also take a peek when I'm going through Disney withdrawal :)

I'm heading back to the World in May for the umpteenth time and taking my youngest DD for her 1st trip. :banana: (just love the dancing banana)

Anyway, just popping in to say HELLO!!!!!

me too, i finally settled on a "handle" and signed up today. there are so many posts here, that i've always been kind of intimidated (time-wise) to commit to a board this large, but i figured it was time to stop "lurking" and jump in... let's hope i can keep up.

Same here! I have been lurking foreverrrrr but just barely decided to register :) These boards are such a great resource and it's fun to see so many people who love disney!

11.gif

Me, too... just signed up after a few years of lurking!

We're going to WDW at the end of May. This will be our 2nd WDW vacation as a family; the first was in August 2009. :thumbsup2

Welcome to all you newbees......have fun reading and finding info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter