Long time lurker... hello!

SnackCredit

Mouseketeer
I've read these boards for quite a while now, and I'm heading back to WDW next month. I'm a longtime WDW veteran from NJ with plenty of experience in the parks.

Welcome to the boards! I see you are from NJ. I'm from the Philly area. Do you drive or fly? I'm just curious because we are still debating that question for our trip later this year!

Welcome to the boards! I see you are from NJ. I'm from the Philly area. Do you drive or fly? I'm just curious because we are still debating that question for our trip later this year!

We usually drive. We get to stop at places along the way, especially at outlet malls. (mom loves those... we wouldn't be able to fly if we shopped at all the outlets that she likes!) It's a decent trip if time's not the issue, we usually overnight in NC. (and this trip, we're visiting an old friend in NC on the way down)

Same here ..... I finally joined....my daughter was actually proud I joined something other than her school website ...

Welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter