Long time lurker, first time post-er

Small Town Princess

Mouseketeer
:wave: Hello everyone! Let me start by saying I love, love, LOVE the DIS!!!
I have been a faithful reader for over a year but never felt computer saavy enough to join. Please have patience with me as I learn the ropes. :blush: Looking forward to our second (family) trip back Sept. 25- Oct. 3 at Pop Century! Me, DH, DD 7, DS 4, GMA, GPA

Celebrating my 39 and holding :cake: Birthday at the Castle Sept. 26!

:welcome:
I hope you find it just as informative and fun as I do. However, it can be rather addicting! :rotfl:
:disrocks:

:welcome:

Please let us know if you need help and want to add a picture under your name to the left (avatar) or a signature or ticker countdown or anything else. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on your first post. It took me awhile to stop lurking and start posting too!

Hi SmallTownPrincess!

You acted just like me (i was lurking for awhile, too), but with the difference that I'm not sure in writing English, because it isn't my mother tongue. I hope I don't make too many mistakes. But I can understand your attitude. Wish you success with all that computer things and a good time on the disboards. :wave2:
This is my fourth post and now I'm already gamier.
:cool1: :cool1:

Thanks to everyone for the great welcome! Sorry it took me so long to respond. Something happened with my password and I was unable to login for several days. :confused3 I think I'm starting to get the hang of things now though.
You guys are great!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter