Long Term (3-4 week) Rentals?

ePink

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We are thinking about doing a longer term trip to Florida this year (about 3-4 weeks) in January. We will go to Disney and also Universal (possibly do the Orlando FlexTicket). We have previously stayed at WBC and loved it, but it's going to be too pricey for long term. We are a family of 4, and may have people come visit us, so a 3 bedroom would be ideal. Any good sites to look at or areas to consider? It doesn't have to be right next to Disney since we will be going at a more relaxed pace.

Thanks!!!

We are in Florida, as we speak, and this is where we are staying:

http://www.vrbo.com/441673?utm_sour...pid_text_o_lprop&utm_campaign=VRBO_replyBlank

And it is AMAZING. The house is every bit as good as it looks in pictures. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open living, dining, living area, with a large screened in patio area with table, chairs, loungers and best of all - a private 24x12' pool! It also has a games room in the garage. The house is very secure with ADT alarm monitoring, a digital safe for valuables etc... Neighborhood is very nice - safe and clean.

As for location it is an extremely easy drive to the attractions. It is a 17-25 minute drive to the four Disney parks (and that includes accounting for traffic), and it's an EASY drive. We have not minded it at all. The house is literally seconds off the 27N (heading to Clermont). So, all you do is take the 192 exit off the 27 to Disney and follow the signs. Very, very easy. There is a drug store within walking distance, and oodles of restaurants and shopping (including Publix, Walmart etc...) within a 5-10 minute drive. Citrus Showcase is only 4 miles up the road which is a really neat stop.

The house was spotless when we arrived, and has all kitchen appliances, cooking utensils/dishes/pots/pans, washer/dryer, and is fully stocked with all linens. It also includes a playpen/portable crib, high chair, two strollers (smaller ones, but they are bigger than an umbrella and have a storage basket underneath) and pool toys. The owners are very quick to communicate and very pleasant. We have been very pleased and I would recommend this place to anyone - in fact, I had just popped in here to write a review, lol.

Im have been looking at rental homes for the last two weeks, i gave up and emailed a real-estate agent. She help me to find the area and price we where looking for, there are sooooooooo many of them. She also had homes for sale you can stay in really cheap if your thinking about buying? I was honest with her from the start saying we are not in the market and she was still very happy to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter