Long Lost Friends.... Is it possible?

Dracorex5

Roamin' Argonian
So i was watching Disneyland videos on youtube (yes thats how i spend my free time) gearing up for my birthday/graduation trip in July, and I found a video called "Long lost friends", where someone filmed a meet n greet with a buncha of classic Disney characters.... Particularly ROBIN HOOD!
Does anyone know if this is still going on? Robin Hood was my favorite as a child, and getting a photo with him in my current age would really make my day!

So i was watching Disneyland videos on youtube (yes thats how i spend my free time) gearing up for my birthday/graduation trip in July, and I found a video called "Long lost friends", where someone filmed a meet n greet with a buncha of classic Disney characters.... Particularly ROBIN HOOD!
Does anyone know if this is still going on? Robin Hood was my favorite as a child, and getting a photo with him in my current age would really make my day!

That was part of the "Limited Time Magic" campaign that Disney is doing this year. So it only lasted for a week.

It seemed to be really popular, so perhaps they will bring it back for another week sometime. Here's hoping!

We were there during "Long Lost Friends" and it was a hit. Lines were long. My daughter got pics with Robin Hood and Mulan the Warrior.

They occasionally bring out the older/less seen characters, so there IS a chance you might sometime be able to snag that pic. with Robin Hood:)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter