Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good day fellow LI DVC'ers. I am the OP of this site. I see it has slowed down so I am giving it a kickstart. The Holidays are almost upon us. I hope everyones shopping is done. I am sure some of you have a few Disney surprises under the tree. We will be back home (BLT) in February. Going down for The Daytona 500, a round of golf, and a few good meals. We have become very fond at the atmosphere and food at THE HOUSE OF BLUES. Looking forward to seeing the new MK. Will also update construction at GF. Stay warm and get that shopping done if your not finished.

P.S. Was very surprised that the DISNEY STORE closed down at the SUNRISE MASSAPEQUA MALL. I was never that happy to walk into the DISNEY story. Thats a feeling I only want when I am at WDW.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LI DVCER'S

We'll be at BLT during Pres. Week. Maybe we can arrange a mini dis meet if anyone else will be there at that time.

We'll be at BLT during Pres. Week. Maybe we can arrange a mini dis meet if anyone else will be there at that time.

We'll be at BLT that week also. We have never run into you even though we have been there at the same times before, but we have never stayed in same resort, so maybe we will see you this time.

The Holiday's are almost over. BLT countdown has begun. Checking in right after the Daytona 500. Cant wait!!!!!!!!

by the way, posted earlier, not an owner but WILL be staying at Kidani in August 201211 Hooray for me!

Bill and Kathy from Patchogue.

Owners at AKV, BCV, and OKW since 1999

Next trip home can't come fast enough!

there needs to be a s. shore suffolk county meet and greet it seems to me (judging by last few posts)

We'll be at BLT that week also. We have never run into you even though we have been there at the same times before, but we have never stayed in same resort, so maybe we will see you this time.

That would be great! :banana:

Hi all just a little heads up to everyone Disney on Ice is comming opening night special 15.00 tickets or they have a 4 pack for 60.00

and also ringling brothers circus pre sales starting for march if i remember 4 tickets for 70.00

maybe if anyone goes we could have a quick Hello just post if you are going and what date and time ??

and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Mineola here (and Shelter Island my DBFF and co member). Members since early 1992 at OKW and still loving it.

Off to Key Largo on Thursday for youngest niece's wedding on Saturday :bride: :groom: then to VB on Sunday for one night (My Mom is 86 and we felt that going to VB for one night would give her a break before we get to OKW on Monday).

OKW from Monday to Saturday with me, DBFF, Mom, my sister, oldest niece and her husband (new OKW members) and their DS 5 and DD 2 and a friend. They are in a GV we are in a two bedroom HA for Mom. Originally they planned for about 6 more friends but all but one backed out because of work and other obligations.

Now if the wedding plans get together and the wedding goes well I can relax and get to OKW for some fun. :woohoo:

Love to have a DVC LI meet. We had one many years ago at the B & N in Huntington that just closed.

Wow, can't believe I'm just seeing this thread now!
Diane and Lowell, Woodmere. BWV members since 2000. AKV owners since 2007.
I grew up in Valley Stream, DH is from Elmont....

I'd be interested in a. DIS/DVC meet....

Hello from North Woodmere!

Hello Diane, its Joe. We haven't chatted in a long time. I hope the holidays were good. I started this thread and I must say I am quite proud. Welcome.

Thanks for bumping it up on the boards...

Joe and Diane from Farmingdale, NY. SSR since 2008!

:banana:

Hello all Long Islanders.

Kevin & Ginny here in Great Neck.

Members since December 1991 when it first opened for sale. :yay:
It was called the Vacation Club back then - later changed to OKW. :thumbsup2

We were at the Poly in early December 2011 :santa: but looking forward to our booked B2B Disney Magic cruises out of New York Harbor next summer - Fantastic. :dance3: Using DVC points for cruising is a great value for us. pirate:
We can't wait for that.

Hello Diane, its Joe. We haven't chatted in a long time. I hope the holidays were good. I started this thread and I must say I am quite proud. Welcome.

Hey Joe! Good to hear from you. I can't believe how long this thread is! Anyone take a count of how many LI DVCer's so far? Interesting and wonderful to know that I'm not the only one (as so many of my co-workers seem to think!:goodvibes)

Hope your holidays were wonderful, hope your family is very well. Ours were spent with lots of family and friends, I was exhausted, but that's a good thing ;)

Sort of wishing I was in BW the week in between Christmas and New Year's. I don't think we'd do the parks, too crowded, but one year we'd like to try just being there that week!

DH & I are headed down to BWV next month! I just cannot wait to get there. I admit it, I'm totally obsessed! This time we're going with another couple who just bought in at AKV less than a year ago! It's their 3rd trip so far, and they just booked the Disney cruise out of NY for the summer! I got em hooked ;)!

Anyway, I'll be watching to see this board grow. Maybe one day we'll all meet at a LI DVC meet. That would be a lot of fun!

Be well,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter