Long Island DVCers...when are you going?

aDVCguy

"Have itch...MUST see Mouse!"
:goodvibes

107 days to go!

I'm starting to get that itch again for our
beloved Mouse!

Who's with me?

:banana:

...which, technically, is on Long Island. :rolleyes:

We'll be at Saratoga Springs (our first visit there!) May 31-June 13.

Originally from LI (once an LI'er always a LI'er ..but man I hate the belt pkwy when coming "home"). First trip to our AKV home on Halloween.

Definitely. Still working on planning our first trip home. Probably early December (just waiting on the 7 month window)

We're in Woodmere! Hi everyone! We just got back from a great trip last week. I go back in October with a friend, and then we go back in January with our kids! Can't wait! The only bad thing about going......is having to leave.

Happy planning, and to the new LI'er DVC owners - WELCOME HOME!

hey all seaford in the house, we are going home for the first time to ssr for spring break 09 we bought in during this years easter break, cant wait:cool1:

Oceanside here - 11/27-12/6 SSR, but trying to get somewhere else in a few days. We have stayed at SSR before and want to try somewhere else - preferably VWL (yeah, I can dream can't I?...LOL)

Massapequa here. Just returned from the world on Sat. Looking forward to BCV and VWL in Aug.:thumbsup2

Hey guys, Lindenhurst here.........We're leaving next Thursday morning 5/8-5/13. It will be our first trip HOME as DVC owners...........yeah:-) OKW here we come.

If anyone here is on MySpace, PM me. I would love to add some fellow LI Disney fans to my friends list!!!

Howdy neighbor :hippie: West Islip Here.:thumbsup2
We are going in:
Oct 7th - 14th BCV
Nov. 25th - Dec. 4th VWL
March 22nd - 29th. BCV
:cloud9:

Chris...do you know if the schools are closed here for you march trip.

It's killing me that we don't get the school calendar till end of summer:scared:
Thanks

I can't wait to go back to WDW:goodvibes
Going to WLV 10-9 to the 17th:yay:
Kerri

Port Jeff here, too and new DVC owner! OKW for 2 weeks starting 8/13, then SSR the first week of December. If I get really lucky, a few days of F&W at BWV in the fall.

Dave, have I seen you riding around PJ with a Disney plate??? Would be funny if we ran into each other at OKW!

Chris...do you know if the schools are closed here for you march trip.

It's killing me that we don't get the school calendar till end of summer:scared:
Thanks

I can't wait to go back to WDW:goodvibes
Going to WLV 10-9 to the 17th:yay:
Kerri

Hi Kerri,
The school calender is:
Feb. 2009 break is 15th to the 21st
and April 4th to the 13th.
Both include the weekends.
We are going to go on March 22-29 trying to just skirt the Easter crowds. But being able to catch some nice weather as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter