Long Island DVC owners thread

pinnocchiosdad

DIS Veteran
I know there was a Long Island owners thread going around a while ago but I can not find it. Thought I would kick things off again, after all there are a bunch of us. We are from Massapequa Park. We own at AKV and just added on there again. Feel free to say hello!!!!!!

Just want to say hello from Port Jefferson. Proud owner of 230 pts at the original and still the best resort. Old Key West. (the original disney vacation club resort) :) Dave

Sayville here:goodvibes
Very happy owner of 200 pts at WLV.....never enough points though:headache:
I bought figuring I'd beat the band with the studios.....ahem....1 stay in a 1BR was all it took to spoil me.
Now I seem to use my points during the week for a 1BR and stay in a studio
1st over the weekend cash DVC rate....I smell another add-on:lmao:
Kerri

Hi fellow Long Islanders...

East Islip here we are proud owners for OKW and we have 200 points.
Using some of our points for the first time in October for the food and wine
to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.

Hi, we're from Bellmore and have 225 points at SSR.

1st trip home will be 1/24 - 1/31.

Can't wait!

I new you guys were out there. Were heading to BCV on the 27th for MNSSHP, I hope its better than our trip last month. We spent 6 days at OKW and thanks to Hurricaine Faye we had 6 days of rain.

Did you guys see that DVC finaly made a BLT declaration today. I wonder what $ they will be asking. I added on at AKV last week and I am thinking about cancelling. Its a tough decission!!!!!

Happy anniversary. My wife and I spent our 2nd anniversary at OKW 2 weeks ago.

Congratulations! We will be at WDW for our 12th anniversary in October for the food and wine fest!

Mount Sinai here! We own 225 points and have a severe case of add-on-itis!

Deer Park here :wave2: with 400 pts (BWV, BCV, & SSR).

DH & i celebrated our 25th anniv in WDW this past May, went for a few days at the end of aug, & back again for F&W soon.......gotta love those discounted APs:thumbsup2

Hi guys! I had the other LI thread going - it's me Dee Cee from Woodmere;)
285 points - 235 at BWV & 50 at AKV! Going home again Oct 9th with a friend! Yeah - can't wait! Another trip to AKV in April 09.

Joe...do you have the link to the BLT announcement? I don't see it on the website.

Thanks

Oceanside here :wave2: 160 pts at SSR. Going home this Thanksgiving and can't wait!

Hi guys! I had the other LI thread going - it's me Dee Cee from Woodmere;)
285 points - 235 at BWV & 50 at AKV! Going home again Oct 9th with a friend! Yeah - can't wait! Another trip to AKV in April 09.

Joe...do you have the link to the BLT announcement? I don't see it on the website.

Thanks

Hi neighbor....Sayville here...I work in Huntington.
I'm going to BWV on Oct 9th also......maybe I'll see ya there. Do you have kids?
We will definately make use of the pool.
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter