London to MCO on NWA $379Cdn!

SuAnne

Mouseketeer
I had booked flights on NWA from Detroit to Orlando several months ago for $139 CDN and have been hunting for ways to get from London to Detroit as I don't want to drive and have to park or take RobertQ. I checked NWA's site today and their fare from London to Orlando (connecting through Detroit) was only $379 CDN pp including all the taxes, so I changes our flights so we can now fly out of London.

The funny thing was if you look at the flights from just London to Detroit...it was over $400!! Go figure.

Our dates our Aug 25-Sept.3. So if anyone is looking to fly out of London, it's a pretty good deal :thumbsup2

Su

139 --> 379 is a huge change, especially if you have 4 or more people. However, I also noticed the same. Kitchener --> MCO was about the same as you quoted, but if simply flew to DTW from Kitchener it was significantly more.

With only two of us it wasn't so bad, but like you say for 4 or more it would add up. Still way cheaper than flying AC out of London!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter