London meet & show recording!

Royster83

Mouseketeer
Ok, I've had a quick look for any other threads about this, can't find one so I shall start one!

Firstly, YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

Pete posted it on Facebook yesterday as 9th Oct, 5pm at 138-142 Holborn - London.

Can't wait... I know it will be excellent if last year is anything to go by.

Stick you're name here if you are attending be it from the UK or are travelling with ABD, so we all know who we are.

Roy

I would love to be there, but as schools are off the following two weeks (15th - 26th Oct) I will not be able to make a mid week meet.
Look forward to hearing everyone's tales of the event :)

I work just around the corner so am very tempted. Bit apprehensive though because even though I've listened to the show since 2007 noone will know me in any way, shape or form :lmao:

Dav2205 go for it! I was apprehensive last year, the only person I'd ever met was Kevin. I don't do to good in social situations... friend me on FB if you have it then you will at least sort of know someone I'll be more than happy to share a drink and a chat :goodvibes

Roy

I work just around the corner so am very tempted. Bit apprehensive though because even though I've listened to the show since 2007 noone will know me in any way, shape or form :lmao:

Oh I hope you go. You will only be unknown when you walk in the door because when you walk out I guarantee you will have new friends. That is just the way it is around other DISers. And the best part is that all ways, shapes, and forms are welcome.

Have a great time.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Dang, it's on a weekday :(

Hope everyone has fun, can't wait to hear the show :)

:goodvibes

I would love to go, but I no longer live near London. I would be looking at a 4 hour round trip on a school night (I'm a teacher, so I wouldn't be able to leave school until 4 at the earliest, and I would be paying it back for the rest of the week).

I am still erring about it, but would love to come!

I finish work at 6 and would have to make it from the Isle of Wight, so no way I could make it. I'm pretty disappointed I can't come since last years was great. If only it had been at the weekend, since I'm actually going to be in London for the Entertainment Media Show :)

Im def hoping to make it, I cant believe its a podcast recording as well, so Im looking forward to it. Just trying to work out the cheapest way to travel from Cardiff to London, dont really want to stay over because of work the next day, so checking bus, coach and train times to see which works out best. Thanks for starting the thread Roy, hope to see loads more put their names down as I really dont know that many going.:)

Fingers crossed hubby and I are going. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter