• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

London Eye

It's more of an observation wheel. They're building one on International Drive in Orlando.

The fireworks were pretty amazing this year. I could hear them from my house, almost see them too, and i'm about 10 miles away.

one day i wanna go on the london eye it looks cool how high is it??

:offtopic: transeptor2k9 me and my friends love that song by dead or alive you spin me right round!

oh yea I went on the London Eye with my school we went on a whole European trip for a week and we went on the London Eye at like late at night where there was nobody else on it and for me it was really scary. I have never been that high and i could not even look down without feeling a little dizzy or nauseous. That may not being everyone though that was just me and im kinda glad I did it so now i can tell people about it lol :)

Yeah, I have been on it when I was in London for the day once. Its pretty amazing, but I went during the day, I'm sure it would have been great at night.

I was in London over winter break, and didn't actually go on it, but I saw the fireworks on New Year's Eve. We could see them from our hotel room which was really cool, but we watched it on tv also. Such an amazing experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter