London Dis Meet - The Aftermath, the Heartburn

I have found the people I work with just don't quite have a handle on the whole Disney thing poor people they just don't get it do they.

They really don't understand what they are missing -- but that's ok because it keeps WDW less crowded!

My co-workers believe that Dis-Meets at Tiger Jacks only consist of me and my 3 sisters :p And when I told them that people actually come from out of town, well they just don't understand :rolleyes: You're right Fiona, keep 'em the heck out of my vacation land !!!

Went to Wal-Mart at White Oaks Mall last night. Where they usually keep the snow globes (by jewellery), no Disney ones. I did find some Dis ones near the cards, but no Peter Pan, and none of the rest (Lion King, Nemo, and Snow White) were on sale. Has Wal-Mart hidden these ones in a different part of the store? The associate there told me "it's the wrong time of year to be buying water globes" :confused: ... whatever !

Mary Liz

They were at the end of the second card aisle, from the left hand side facing the cards. There were penty when we left on Saturday! I guess since DD kept playing the song, when we were looking in the store, others were subliminally told to buy the rest!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Maryliz, the Peter Pan globes were separate from the other Disney ones. Janet and I both got ours on Saturday and there were lots left, unless as Janet said, we started a buying trend on them. That associate obviously doesn't know her stock ~ "wrong time of the year???? :confused: There are all types of water globes in the stores.

They were on the endcap on the end of the isle with the other snow globes there were about 10 or 12 when we were there and picked up ours.

Wrong time of the year for snow globes??? There is no wrong time of the year for Disney stuff of any sort. Haven't they been to the Christmas store at Downtown Disney? That associate is obviously not a disneynut. :D

:confused: :(

some people just don't get it, they don't know what they are missing ;)

just wound mine up so I could watch Peter fly!!

WooHoo ... picked up mine tonight, along with one for a niece for Christmas! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks everyone for the directions in the store ... last night I never went past the Dis ones, and was a little "afraid" to ask another associate :p

Mary Liz

Oh, and keep us all posted on any other good Disney buys anyone might come across :)

Always love DIS meets, they are great, great people, lots of fun. If anybody needs help im posting pictures, please email or PM me, I would love to help. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

And Kim, so nice to see you back, missed ya. :wave2:

Dan

Hi Dan it was nice meeting you at OKW in Dec are you going to Towncriers meet in Ohio at his place? We are heading down for the weekend.
Darren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter