London and Ireland???

kathy87

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help me. We are looking to go to Ireland and London in the beginning of June. It will be my husband, myself and our two teenage sons. I need some help in deciding what we should do in Ireland and where to stay. Also, it seems cheaper to fly from Boston to Dublin rather than from Boston to London but is it worth it to fly from Dublin to London to spend a few days in London. How many days should we spend in Ireland? Sorry for so many questions just not sure where to begin. Of course if this was a Disney trip it would be no problem:goodvibes

First, decide what kinds of activities you and your family enjoy the most:

-Museums
-Shopping
-Plays/Shows
-Nature (hikes, biking)
-Historical landmarks etc

Once you narrow that down, it would be easier to help!

First, decide what kinds of activities you and your family enjoy the most:

-Museums
-Shopping
-Plays/Shows
-Nature (hikes, biking)
-Historical landmarks etc

Once you narrow that down, it would be easier to help!

Absolutely--what kinds of vacations are you most interested in?

As for London, if you can fit it in, I do think it's worth it. If you're willing to fly on the cheapest carriers (which are slightly unpleasant and charge for checked baggage, etc.), you can easily get a round-trip flight to London for £40. It's less than what you would pay just in landing fees for a US-UK flight.

Watch those small flights from Ireland to the UK. They not only charge an arm and a leg for checked luggage, you're also very limited on carry-on baggage and they are known for checking at the gate, not only size but weight.

I agree with everyone else as far as what are you interested in, how long will you have for each place. In Ireland, will you rent a car? Would you want to stay in one place and take day trips out and return to same place or would you want to travel around and stay someplace different every night?

All things to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter