LOLcatz..

Whew!! It took me since last Wednesday to get through this whole thread!! I really needed the laughs too :lmao:

:rotfl:please contribute:banana:

I got a "place of honor" in loldogs. This is not my picture or my dog, but it is my caption:

47683688-8d1f-4e4a-a38d-e2ddf678e4b4.jpg

I got almost 600 thumbs up (!!) I guess I'm not the only one who feels this way about "Jersey Shore".

:lmao: excellent..good for you:banana:

I knew there was a reason I kept coming back to the DIS! Howdy LOL Cats! :cool1:

Hey, you :yay:

I got a "place of honor" in loldogs. This is not my picture or my dog, but it is my caption:

47683688-8d1f-4e4a-a38d-e2ddf678e4b4.jpg

I got almost 600 thumbs up (!!) I guess I'm not the only one who feels this way about "Jersey Shore".

This is not a LOLcat and definitely not politically correct but it is very funny. I will just link though:
http://img267.imageshack.us/i/38013380.jpg/

(I don't watch it, won't let my kids either. I refuse to put reality shows on.)

Something of a LOLcat, not sure if this one has been posted before:

1-34.jpg

(This is the same guy who did the "spider drawing for payment. He has a website of silly things he has done.)

part two:
3-16.jpg

Holy Poopie! Is this thread still going! Kitty staying power! :lmao:

Kilroykitty.jpg

Da dog is right....dem things is hypnotic

me.jpg

It's Friday and I'm ready!!!

I stopped getting my email notifications :( Is anyone else having trouble with this?? It says on the site that I am registered.... I miss my cats. :confused3

I was going to just let this thread die but apparently, it bothers some so......:rotfl: Kiss My Grits

holliday_grits-1.jpg

funny-pictures-fear-it.jpg

funny-pictures-dis-bear-mine-k.jpg

more later...cause that's how I roll:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter