LOL! Look At This! :D

OMG , LOOK!She's moving...she's hopping away...OMG!ROB COME BACK HERE!JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR MOMMY!!!

PS.:Yes, she's a girl and her name is rob...o_O

kutekiley said:
OMG , LOOK!She's moving...she's hopping away...OMG SHE'S A ZOMBIE!ROB COME BACK HERE!JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A ZOMBIE YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR MOMMY!!!

PS.:Yes, she's a girl and her name is rob...o_O
PPS or PSS.: She was in the mulan movie, that's why shes a zombie, she was dead for hundreds of years, but then i brought her back, that makes me her mummy :D

LOL [ i changed it ;) ]

... ... ... ... ... ...
can we share her?
... ... ... ... ... ...

kutekiley said:
... ... ... ... ... ...
can we share her?
... ... ... ... ... ...
I dont like sharing bugs.. in fact i dont like bugs at all, why else would i've stepped on it? ;)

kutekiley said:
So i can have her!!!???WOOOOOOOOOO!My Rob.... :banana: :banana: :banana:
LOL sure.. have a zombie bug, but just take her 100000000000000000000 miles away from me :D

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: That was wonderfully funny!! (and a little sickening) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

See, the teacups ARE evil, so the music was just perfect!! I kept literally getting :sick: any time I tried to ride them!!

Have tried twice a number of years apart - it will never work for me - all that spinning ... oops :sick: pardon me, brb.. :rotfl2:

Wonderfully funny and perfectly scary, to my way of seeing it!!

Lol that clip is great! :teeth:

Jungle Cruise - On the heels of big screen adventures Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion comes this latest film inspired by a Disneyland attraction. Described as a family version of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness, this comedy/adventure will follow a group which travels upriver to find a cure. The screenplay was written by Josh Goldstein and John Norville (Tin Cup), and this one is also a Disney/Mandeville production. Originally slated to start early in 2006, this has since been delayed with 2007 release now looking unlikely.

Pirate-Emery said:
That was quite clever...

Even though they said no more rides-to-movies would be made, which ride do you think may actually have a chance at a good movie?

Thunder Mountain? Matterhorn?

I can see it now... Jungle Cruise! Space Mountain... the Movie!

Actually, my brother is a cast member at WDW, and he's heard that they are making a movie out of The Jungle Cruise. I know, right? Probably just a silly rumor but.. lol. If they do.. I guess i'll go see it? .. haha.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
:thumbsup2
Whoa..I was so mad about VMK this morning and now I can't stop laughing!! Tea Cups are going to take over the World!! Ah!!

CL_BlueReap said:
LOL sure.. have a zombie bug, but just take her 100000000000000000000 miles away from me :D

- Puts rob on blue's shoulder - ROB!!!ger her!!!!

:lmao: My imagination is running wild now.I can see Arnold sitting in a teacup with Dakota Fanning. (in arnold's voice) "We ave to get out of these teacup!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter