Loking for coupons for WDW

phdhycster

Mouseketeer
At the parks now and looking for the coupon that you find on the bottom of the receipts to be used at the gifts shops. Usually 20% to use before one pm. Anyone here now or recently get one and if so where?

Had one in DL. It was very on time of purchase to get discount. Would love to know if they still do that and where.

There was a coupon during my July trip,but it expired August 6.:)

They may not have started a new one.:)

They usually only issue those during busy times, as a way to drive shopping traffic to the stores early in the day so they aren't so busy in the afternoon and evening. I have received them during December trips, spring break trips and summer trips, but not fall trips or my January/February trips when crowds are much lower.

I hope they'll have them at the end of October - I already have some purchases in mind!

I asked a CM at Mousegears when we went in June.. She called guest services and they told her which quick services places had them.

Each park had a few....of course I cant remember all of them.

ask at guest services in each park.. they will tell you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter