Loki Ears? Disney Springs, Emporium, or both?

runningstitch

Mouseketeer
Hello all! We'll be at WDW in less than two weeks now (yay!!!!!) and one of our goals is procuring some of the green and gold Loki mouse ears. Has anyone seen them recently at Disney Springs World of Disney and/or The Emporium at MK? Or anywhere else so we know where to look?

Thanks so much!

My daughter found hers at the Emporium. She had asked someone the night before where she got hers, and she mentioned the World of Disney.

My wife got hers at Disney Springs at World of Disney. Large display with plenty of them out. But it's not with the rest of the ears. It's out on it's own. You'll need to search for it, but it's there.

We were at Disney Springs World of Disney on Thursday at 6 and we asked a CM and they said they were sold out of Loki ears

we found them Friday in Hollywood Studios but they only had 2 pair.
On Saturday in the Magic Kingdom we didn’t see any out at all.

Thanks all! The elephant ear reply made me smile. We leave in four days, so hopefully there will be more stocked by then!

I just want some Loki ears and even my CM family who travels to all parks hasn’t found them 😑

We are on our way home now fringes a week at the world. We have hunted for these all week for DD#1. We struck out everywhere. We were told they are pretty much sold out.

Update! After I had searched for them upon arrival and was told by many cast members they were sold out and had been for a while, a whole slew of them showed up Saturday afternoon at the Emporium! I was thrilled to find a pair. Thanks all for your help!

Are Loki ears still in the parks? DD wants them for her bday coming up and I need to know if I have to pay extra for them on eBay?

Hoping they keep stocking these. We were at Disneyland three weeks ago and my daughter kept trying to find the Loki ears everywhere and didn't see any. She will be thrilled if she is able to find a pair on our trip at the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter