• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Logic in Magic Mornings

Watsonite

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

On our first visit from Europe to Disney in California I was looking into the Magic Mornings.
Based on all I read, they only happen on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
We will be visiting May 18-20 and I noticed that Tuesday 19 AND Wednesday 20 have MM.
Is this a mistake or for some reason an exception something to do with the 60 celebration later that week?

Thanks!

Looking forward to our visit.

It may also have something to do with the May 22, 24 hour event where the park is open from 6am Friday May 22 to 6am Sat May 23 Expect huge crowds that day. DL closes early, at 7:30pm on May 19 and 6:00pm on May 21.

Last edited:
It's not a mistake. They switched the Magic Morning days that week because of early closures of DCA on Wednesday and DL on Thursday. We will be there that week too. The hours are a bit off from normal for the week, but it works for us. Keep in mind that with your 3-day ticket you can only use the MM on one of the days. Typically I would pick the first available day as you'll be less tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter