• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

logging in to disney site problem

tandemteam

I should be riding!
I have been trying to log into the "my disney" account for days with no luck. I know for a fact I am using my correct user name and password. I have even gone to the point of, okay then send me my password, at least 9 times. Still no e-mail. I have sent e-mails to the help desk. Still no response. Any one else having problems. I was going to use the on line check-in for our reservations this weekend but it looks like I am just out of luck. Thanks.

I also am having problems logging on, have also sent e-mail for new password and then a 2nd one just 4 help. I always get confirmation that my e-mail has been received yet but no help.

I have logged in several times in the last 2 days with no problem at all.

Suzanne

I have logged on and even made a payment, but the intinerary is still not working. I called almost a month ago now and the technician told me that had taken that down because of the high volume of online ADRs. He said they thought it would be down a couple weeks, but ... still not working. ;-)

I'm finally in, but have no idea what the problem was. Finally called tech support and they found my account, accessed it, then changed my password and now I'm good to go. Said the original account was through the Disney Cruises, but I have used the same info to log into the other Disney resorts on numerous occasions. At any rate, for those still having problems, just call tech support and its probably the shortest wait time of all Disney phone numbers. Took less than 1 minute to resolve my issue. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter