Logged on at Disneyland!

mousepartygrl

in Sunny Newport Beach, CA
I couldn't stand the thought of being in the house in the rain with the kids - so I took them to Disneyland. :cheer2: While I was there - the Magnetic pull from the VMK computers inside of Innoventions kept pulling me closer - I tried to fight it! :earseek:

I logged in and went to the surf spot! Wow it looks great - my favorite bar tender wasn't there - so I didn't get to have my apple tee knees.

I tried to find you MousseDude but you weren't on.

PrincessLynda showed me the Haunted Mansion Lobby (Thanks for hanging with me even if only for a brief moment) - I tried to dance on the pumpkins, ended up dancing on the graves :rolleyes1

For all of 20 minutes I got a little dose of VMK to feed the addiction :rotfl2:

While we were there we saw a family, all wearing matching VMK shirts with their screen names on them - they were so cute. I asked to see if I knew any of them but they were from the other board. :rotfl:

aww, wish i could have seen ya. I am still in as guest 1,000,000 wandering around the kingdom lol.

Woot Woot! I am glad you logged on. It is always a pleasure to visit with you. Hope to see you again soon! :)

The oldest wanted to create a new account for herself to use while she was there. The youngest kept saying "MOM play on the computer at home I want to go on the rockets!"

Note to self: Visit Disneyland alone to feed the addiction :rotfl:

I am sorry I missed you....would have enjoyed hanging out in the Kingdom together.

Let me know next time you plan on being there!

Mal

You know its bad when you go to Disneyland without your kids, just so you can play without hearing "mom" "mom" "mom"!! lol

We missed you last week! Jellyrolls, Caligirl and Me & DD did the tour and had great fun! It was great to meet them. Hopefully we'll get together soon.

4fosterkids said:
You know its bad when you go to Disneyland without your kids, just so you can play without hearing "mom" "mom" "mom"!! lol

Gosh, if I let them, my kids would spend all their time in Innoventions at those computer terminals! I'm the one that's saying, "We can do that at home, let's go ride some rides!" :rotfl:

4fosterkids said:

We missed you last week! Jellyrolls, Caligirl and Me & DD did the tour and had great fun! It was great to meet them. Hopefully we'll get together soon.
It's bad that I still read the posts and can't log on! :rotfl2:

I was pretty mad - I spent the entire day waiting for the plumber and he no showed!!!!!!! Not even a phone call. He no showed the next day too!

We'll have to do another day!

Mal - Next time I'll pm you - It's hard to find people if they are not on your friends list. I was surprised to find that I still had a friends list. lol.

mousepartygrl said:
While we were there we saw a family, all wearing matching VMK shirts with their screen names on them - they were so cute. I asked to see if I knew any of them but they were from the other board. :rotfl:
OMG, that is so funny. Yavn was talking about meeting a group of people with matching VMK shirts at the 'park' while we were in his room.
What a small world!

Captain Brain said:
That is just cool!I wonder where you get those vmk shirts...

You can make them yourself...
Copy the VMK picture from the website

Flip it backwards- in paint or other similar program- or some printers will flip it for you too depends on what you have

Add your names (have these reversed as well)

Print onto iron on paper (I usually print on regular paper first time to make sure it is right...) you can get the paper in most stores that sell any type of printing paper- Walmart, office supply, drug stores etc -Get your shirt first though because they have some paper for white or light colored shirts and other paper for darker shirts

Iron on to your shirt- follow the instructions- and let the shirt sit laying flat too cool- otherwise it will sometimes peel up a bit on edges.

When you wash it- wash it inside out- and hang it up to dry to preserve the design- (although I have some shirts we made for Girl Scouts that have been through the washer/dryer 100's of times without fading or flaking...

The other option is to save design to a disc and see if local tshirt company will screen print them- more expensive but a much better look... and you may run into some copyright issues with some screen printers.

lab_girl said:
OMG, that is so funny. Yavn was talking about meeting a group of people with matching VMK shirts at the 'park' while we were in his room.
What a small world!

Does that mean I could have met the vmk famous :worship:"Yavn"? :smooth:

You couldn't miss this family the shirts were Neon Green. :earseek:

I could have begged and pleaded for our computer ban to be lifted :rotfl2:

Note to self ... :rolleyes1 make Neon colored T-shirt hang around park until Yavn notices me... :wave2: then I could :worship: and beg, maybe even offer :flower3: :hug: to get him to :listen: or maybe :scratchin: puckerup: no that wouldn't work he'd be :scared: and think I was :crazy2: ...

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter