Loews You First

you get credit for 2 stays on YouFirst if your reservation is 5 nights or more.

or is it 6 nghts??

the double stay credit probably started 3 years back.

otherwise, you get credit for one stay.

Hey Damo, I did sign up for this as you suggested on my thread. When I stay do I tell the hotel I am signed up to get credit for it or do they send me something? It wasn't very clear on there about how they combine your info to get credit & I didn't get anything by email. Thanks.

Well, I just checked my email & I did get something, but it still doesn't say how to link a current reservation to the program. I guess I'll ask about it when we check in.

Hey Damo, I did sign up for this as you suggested on my thread. When I stay do I tell the hotel I am signed up to get credit for it or do they send me something? It wasn't very clear on there about how they combine your info to get credit & I didn't get anything by email. Thanks.

Well, I just checked my email & I did get something, but it still doesn't say how to link a current reservation to the program. I guess I'll ask about it when we check in.

go to the Loews website and check there for your status and Loews membership #.
in your profile, you will see your credits.

when you check in, your hotel will have the info that you are a member of Loews YouFirst.
the orlando participating hotels are RPH and PBH.

From here on out always give your You First number when making your reservation. I do this and don't have to give them all your info. They will just verify it with you and they also keep my CC info on file to make it real easy.

After you stay and it is a qualifying stay you will receive credit a few weeks later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter