Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course !

all Loews has that fee.

and so many others have higher fees from what i have paid in my traveling.

yes but Cbay is a value resort and SF is a moderate so prices reflect it

i went to a meeting last year in chicago downtown.
parked at the hotel where the meeting was held.
for 3 hours of parking i paid $45

so prices in Florida hotels don't faze me.
and it is for a 24 hour period.

you don't pay for hotel parking on the day you check out.
the clock starts ticking at midnight on each stay for parking.

They started running boats to SF and CW yesterday. The whole day the waterway was very busy with empty testing and regular RPR boats.

There are new docks and queue at CW too.

6C7363FB-D725-4750-B434-0957A0079309.jpg

They started running boats to SF and CW yesterday. The whole day the waterway was very busy with empty testing and regular RPR boats.

There are new docks and queue at CW too.

6C7363FB-D725-4750-B434-0957A0079309.jpg
Any evidence of cover being built?

This hotel opens today, officially at 4PM. I drove by there last night and it was a swarm of workers parked everywhere doing final touches. Talk about a hotel coming in hot. Anyway, it's looking very nice. I may try to check it out this weekend.

I'm hoping to see some inside pictures today! If anyone see any, please let me know, we head down on the 25th. Still haven't found any pictures of their Sapphire Suite we're booked in.

We're doing a split stay with RPR (one night at SF because we changed our plans and I can't get a third night at RPR) - can't wait to see this in person! Looks gorgeous.

WOW!! Looks amazing. I will have to stay there after this Fall already booked at RPH

I know it's only bee open a day, anyone get the $150 food credit if they booked through Cheaptickets? It is printed out on my reservations from Cheaptickets, but I know there was some question if you had to book directly through Universal or not to receive it-

i received that promo email sometime back.
if it is on your ticket, it should be honored.

it looks like a lovely lobby and surroundings.
but, not enough to take me away from rpr.

I know it's only bee open a day, anyone get the $150 food credit if they booked through Cheaptickets? It is printed out on my reservations from Cheaptickets, but I know there was some question if you had to book directly through Universal or not to receive it-

I haven't stayed at the resort yet, but my cheaptickets reservation also lists the food credit. If you don't mind my asking, did you pay in full or make a deposit? I only ask because I chose the deposit option and it hasn't come out of my bank account yet. I booked back in May and this made me nervous so I called Universal hotels and they couldn't find my reservation (a couple weeks after I booked with cheaptickets). I then called cheaptickets and spoke to a nice representitive that put me on hold to call the hotel. She told me I am confirmed and will get the food credit. Fast forward a couple weeks later and I call universal resorts to confirm, and they still can't find my reservation.

Now I'm really, really nervous because all the rooms at Sapphire Falls are now full the week we'll in Orlando.

Has anyone had this happen, is this normal with cheaptickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter