• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loews hotel- cyber Monday 20% off

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
Hi all
Needs to be booked by tonight
Does not include universal onsite hotels. One night deposit and refundable
Book through Loews site
Best wishes
Ruth

Last edited:
Valid for universal onsite hotels

universal onsite hotels are EXCLUDED from this offer.

Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Offer available through www.loewshotels.com/cybersale, 855-905-6397, Loews Hotels & Resorts social channels and contracted 3rd party partners. Offer bookable November 30, 2015 for travel through November 30, 2016; subject to availability. YouFirst benefits apply. Offer not available at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®, Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando®, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando®. Taxes and gratuities not included. Modifications to reservations are subject to best available rate. Not applicable to groups or negotiated accounts. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable to existing reservations.

I know shame. I edited my post to reflect this once read the t and c on the desk top.

I learned about a possible good deal via the mousesavers site. It's through orbitz and it's a 20% discount (code is TRAVELGIFT). Plus there's some orbitz points program that could save you a few bucks more? (I didn't read on it enough to understand it all but I'm sure someone else can comment).

Universal hotels ARE included in this deal! I priced Cabana Bay for my dates, but it's the same price I'm getting with my AP discount. So....if you don't have an AP, try orbitz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter