Loews flash sale 11th March only

Thanks for that. Hoping to book 1 night around 27/28 June but as the boys are 17 and 20, the price has been well over £250 at the Hard Rock for 4 in a room.

Have signed up to get an e-mail from Loews when they start the sale. Fingers crossed. :goodvibes

I wouldnt be anticipating a big discount on what you are getting now, compared to previous years,
Hope i am wrong for you Strawberry blonde, but be prepared

Thanks for that. Hoping to book 1 night around 27/28 June but as the boys are 17 and 20, the price has been well over £250 at the Hard Rock for 4 in a room.

Have signed up to get an e-mail from Loews when they start the sale. Fingers crossed. :goodvibes

Good luck with the sale. Are you remembering your 17yr old is still classed as a child for Universal rooms? (I think!) I've got a reasonable rate with Asda travel for RPR in Oct and just priced 3a 1ch for 27th June £241 at HRH £211 at RPR. :)

Good luck with the sale. Are you remembering your 17yr old is still classed as a child for Universal rooms? (I think!) I've got a reasonable rate with Asda travel for RPR in Oct and just priced 3a 1ch for 27th June £241 at HRH £211 at RPR. :)

Thanks for looking, Will have a look at the sale on the 11th before I decide anything. Part of me is ready to book but the other part can't bring itself to book at that price...... always looking for a bargain. DH would have a heart attack if he knew I was considering it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter