• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loews First

if you choose to book to comply with the YouFirst program, you get all the benefits.

book with 3rd party vendor, no perks allowed.

perks are based on your booking w/Loews.

Does the RPR link through the Universal website for booking count as 3rd party, or is it direct enough for Loews to consider it qualifying? I went through Uni to get my APH rate, but YouFirst is showing it as a non-qualifying stay.

Does the RPR link through the Universal website for booking count as 3rd party, or is it direct enough for Loews to consider it qualifying? I went through Uni to get my APH rate, but YouFirst is showing it as a non-qualifying stay.

Yes booking thru universal website is basically loews. The AP rate counts it just does not register with loews computer. You can call and have it added.

Yes, usually they give us a complimentary fridge at the desk when I mention we're Loews YouFirst members. We usually go at slower times so they may not have one available during your stay, but it doesn't hurt to ask.[/QUOTE

We got it squared away!

If you have a medical (insulin or other med need)need they will provide frig for your room at no cost. Portofino has always been very accommodating and kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter