• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loews first business class upgrade ?

floridalover

Earning My Ears
Hi - quick question:

Loews first business class upgrade ?

I read this is one of the benefits. We are booked at the Royal Pacific Standard room. What would a business class upgrade be ?:confused:

I am debating whether to upgrade to a pool view room as I would hate to have a parking lot view, but am reluctant in case the above ugrade will be applied for free...

Please help !?

None of the Orlando properties have business class, but based on availablity they will probably give you one upgrade like standrad to garden or pool view.

Thanks CPM :smooth: Since we are staying in quiet season I will see if we get a free upgrade. If not I will probably pay for one at check in if there is one available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter