LOEMH Advice Needed

kmmi4

Earning My Ears
Our first parks day will be Sunday, October 28th. It's a Little Ones EMH day at Magic Kingdom. We really want to do Magic Kingdom on our first day. I have a son age 6 and daughter age 9. We would like to treat this as a normal park day and not focus too much on the kiddie things. We can come back another day for all of that.

In Fantasyland we plan on hitting Peter Pan, Pooh, and Snow White. My question is what to do at 9am. My daughter cannot ride Space Mountain because of the strobes and I think my son needs to work his way up to it. Should we head right over to BTMRR, Splash Mountain and Pirates? Will these rides be open at 9am or do I need to kill time in Tomorrowland first?

Our first parks day will be Sunday, October 28th. It's a Little Ones EMH day at Magic Kingdom. We really want to do Magic Kingdom on our first day. I have a son age 6 and daughter age 9. We would like to treat this as a normal park day and not focus too much on the kiddie things. We can come back another day for all of that.

In Fantasyland we plan on hitting Peter Pan, Pooh, and Snow White. My question is what to do at 9am. My daughter cannot ride Space Mountain because of the strobes and I think my son needs to work his way up to it. Should we head right over to BTMRR, Splash Mountain and Pirates? Will these rides be open at 9am or do I need to kill time in Tomorrowland first?

Sure! 9am opening time.

What about Mickey's Philharmagic? It's one of our all-time disney favorites. And the Teacups. My husband and son love to spin us in those.

What about Mickey's Philharmagic? It's one of our all-time disney favorites. And the Teacups. My husband and son love to spin us in those.

ALL the Fantasyland rides are open for AM EMH and LOEMH.

The poster was asking about FASTPASS machines.

There are only 3 FP attractions in Fantasyland and 2 of the 3 are usually running the FP machines during AM EMH.

And I guess I should mention that FPs are usually not needed at all during AM EMH and LOEMH.

ALL the Fantasyland rides are open for AM EMH and LOEMH.

The poster was asking about FASTPASS machines.

There are only 3 FP attractions in Fantasyland and 2 of the 3 are usually running the FP machines during AM EMH.

And I guess I should mention that FPs are usually not needed at all during AM EMH and LOEMH.

I've read and re-read the OP several times... i don't see where they are asking about Fast Passes...

I know you said you do not want to focus on the kiddie things. I am just wondering do you plan on being there at 8:00 then. On a LOEMH only Fantasyland is open and you can do all the kiddie things in that hour plus have fun with characters and have that done with. If you come back at a different time to do these things you will have lines that are just not existent that hour of LOEMH. We went to it twice this year because of the short waits.

I know you said you do not want to focus on the kiddie things. I am just wondering do you plan on being there at 8:00 then. On a LOEMH only Fantasyland is open and you can do all the kiddie things in that hour plus have fun with characters and have that done with. If you come back at a different time to do these things you will have lines that are just not existent that hour of LOEMH. We went to it twice this year because of the short waits.

Yes, we plan on being there at 8am. We plan on doing as much as we can during that hour in Fantasyland. I just meant that we weren't hanging around after that for the character stuff. We can come back another day for anything we miss there. My biggest question was --- if we aren't riding Space Mountain in the morning, does it make sense to go right over to POTC/BTMRR/Splash and are these rides open at 9am?

I thought that the little ones extra magic hour was for those with PRE-SCHOOLERS? Can you still go even if you don't have a pre-schooler?

I thought that the little ones extra magic hour was for those with PRE-SCHOOLERS? Can you still go even if you don't have a pre-schooler?

Yes. If you are a guest at a WDW resort.

I've read and re-read the OP several times... i don't see where they are asking about Fast Passes...

Yes, you are correct. I was crossposting on several threads.

One was about FP during AM EMH.

But my answer about all the FL rides being open during LOEMH is correct.

Yes, we plan on being there at 8am. We plan on doing as much as we can during that hour in Fantasyland. I just meant that we weren't hanging around after that for the character stuff. We can come back another day for anything we miss there. My biggest question was --- if we aren't riding Space Mountain in the morning, does it make sense to go right over to POTC/BTMRR/Splash and are these rides open at 9am?
When we were there a few weeks ago they were that part of the park opened at 9:00. I also noticed that there was not a long line for POTC until after the first tutorial was done. At that time everyone from the tutorial headed into the ride. I think dd went and got a fastpass for Splash then rode BTMRR and then POTC and was done well before the crowds started in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter